✨3K???✨/ Stars

3K+ READS???? PEOPLE LIKE THIS???? THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH! I'm sending you all love and support  BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL FANTASTIC HUMAN BEINGS!!!!!😡😡😡 YOU ARE VERY PRETTY/HANDSOME/CUTE AND DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE OR I WILL FIND THE PERSON THAT INSUTED YOU, AND BOP THEM ON THE HEAD. 😡😡😡

THIS IS AN EXTREMELY FLUFFY ONESHOT THAT I MADE A FEW MONTHS AGO SO IF IT'S CRINGIER THAN USUAL IM VERY SORRY 😔

requested by: me

now onto the story....

"Y/n, dearest," Byakuya suddenly came into your room unannounced, which was unusual enough. The even weirder thing was that he was calling you an endearing term. It made your face slightly heat up. He continued, "I've been doing some research on what we, as a couple, should do. I know that I have been devoting most of my time to my family's business and that probably doesn't make you happy. One of the sources I used proposed the idea of a 'picnic'."

You chuckled at your boyfriend's formality "That sounds like a great idea, Sire." It was a nickname you picked out for him because one event on a very "special" Halloween,
===========FLASH BACK==========
Some of your friends convinced you to be royalty, and Byakuya's friends convinced him to be a knight. You two didn't know what the other was wearing, so it made you two look like a couple.
============KCAB HSALF=========
"When should we schedule it?" You asked, Byakuya suddenly ran out of the room and came back in with a...picnic basket? And he had a dorky smile on his face. "How about now? I cleared my schedule so we should be good to go right now." You thought it was adorable when he got excited.

You two went to a park that Byakuya had bought out because 'he didn't want commoners ruining the moment'. You had to admit, it was kind of nice to have some one on one time with Byakuya.
Byakuya laid out the checkered blanket that he got from a "secret evil organization" while you made sure all the food was there. He has wanted the blanket to be black and white instead of the classic red and white. His reasoning was that you and him were better than other people's "basic" picnic dates. Note to self, don't introduce Byakuya to your parents/guardians yet. After you both made sure the drinks were secure, you were playing on the playground and managed to convince Byakuya to play "Lava Monster" with you. He looked dead inside but reluctantly agreed. He has dummy ✨long✨ legs so it was hard for you to avoid him.

He almost tagged your feet but since you are competitive, (420 words aHA-) you bent down and kissed him before he could tag you. "OH SHOOT WHY DID I DO THAT, NOW WE'RE BOTH EMBARRASSSED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" you thought as you stood still, Byakuya recovered from the shock before he tagged your shoes.

"You're it." he bluntly told you.

"Hey! That's not fair!" you rebutted

"You're one that kissed me!" he exclaimed

"Ok, and?" you defended

"I tagged you either way so therefore you are 'it'!'' he concluded

"Fine." you said before getting off of the playground. (A/N: Y 'all argue like children-)

He smirked triumphantly and got onto the playground, while you tried to get him. He was teasing you and would put his foot near you, only to yank it away once you got close to it while smirking. You persevered and you finally tagged him.

---------------------------------------------------------time skip------------------------------------------------------

You and Byakuya had finished eating the food and drink you both brought to the picnic and are currently lying down on the checkered blanket. You were both looking at the stars, thinking about life and stuff when you decided hey, I want a hug. So you scooted closer to Byakuya and wrapped your arms around him. He hesitated before hugging you back, you two briefly fell asleep under the stars before heading back to your home.