Byakuya x shapeshifter! Reader

Requested by: @piouspotatoe , thanks for requesting!

Confession: I want Byakuya to,,, hold me in his,,,arms and cuddle me,,, Wuehsnsuwbaj
——————-
————
—-

Daddy Lonk Leggs POV:

"Hello bird, how are you?" I say to the hawk that appeared on my windowsill. It one day appeared when it was a juvenile and had a broken wing, I fixed it and it's visited me in the morning and after school ever since. It caws in response and I pat it's head.

"School was a pain in the behind. You know that girl I told you about?" I say while stroking the bird's delicate skull. It's eyes sparkle with a certain knowledge and understanding. As if it's saying "Yes, tell me more." So I continued, "Yeah she keeps calling me 'Master', it's very...frightening in a sense."

"Oof man, that sounds bad." A voice said, I looked around, but I didn't see anyone. I look back to the bird but in their place, there was a beautiful human with (H/L), (H/C) hair.

"Hola Niño, it's me. The birb!" They say, I pass out.

Y/n's POV

"Ooga booga, not my plan but ok. We can work with this!" I say before trying to pick him up. "Beanpole is h e a v y," I think to myself. After ten minutes, I manage to get him on his bed. I take his glasses off because people don't sleep in their glasses, unless they are drunk.

I see him stir and decide to pull a Purple Gremlin. "Morning sleepyheaaad! You're finally up, Byakuya!" I say with my face close to his.

"...What'd you do to me? Who are you?" He says after pushing me away.

"I'm Y/n the shapeshifter, and I just put you in your bed dude. Chill out. I'm not Toko." I say nonchalantly

"Ok, then I guess that confirms you are the bird. Wait, shapeshifter?!" His tone turns into one of disbelief.

"Haha, yeah. I can turn into any animal I desire. Including the bird." I say while drinking some choccy milk, because I deserve it.

"Interesting...wait, what about when I change in the morning?!" He thinks out loud.

"I close my eyes, duh. I may have seen you shirtless once, but that that's it." I say with a blush, recalling the memory. He looks like a stick, but gosh dang it he's shredded.

His face also became red, "I'd rather have it that you see nothing, but there's nothing I can do now." He says defeated.

"You do be built tho-" I get cut off by a pillow smashing my face. "Shut up!" He says with a face so red it would put 11037's hair to shame.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" I say as I grab another pillow and smack his face

"Oh, it's on." He says with a smirk. I am low-key afraid of being killed. Another pillow smack to the face and I bonk his head. Then, as if the idea came from Atua themself, I had the marvelous idea to tickle him.

While his arms are up, I put my fingertips under his armpits and move them. Instantly, he bursts into laughter and drops the pillow while curling up on the bed. I tower over him and keep tickling him.

"BWAHAHAHAH Y/N S-STOP AHAHAHAHAH I-I SWEAR I WILL AN-AHAHAHAH ANNIHILATE AHAHAH YO-AHAHAH YOU." he says in between fits of laughter, suddenly he stops. It's like he turned it off. You move your fingers to his feet, but he doesn't laugh. "Uh-oh...this can't be good..." I think while smiling nervously at him.

"My turn." He says with a smirk.

"No thanks, Imma peace out." I try to turn into a squirrel and run out the window but he pins me down and tickles my side with no mercy before I shift.

"AAHHAHAHA OH ATUA PLEASE NO AHAHAHAH BYAK-BYAKUYA. T-THIS ISNT FAIR AAHAHAHAHAJKAKS. YOU SLY BAS-AHAHAHAJAJAJAKOAIAHAHAJ. STOP STOP AHAHAHAHAH." I yell laughing he smiles at me and started to laugh at my laughter. He pauses and we realized the position we were in. His hands were pinning my hands above my head, him towering above me, and to put the cliché cherry on top, of course we were on his bed.

He scrambled off of me and put about 3 feet of space between us.

"I apologize. I guess even if you did know me for eight years, we never really knew each-other."

"Nah dude, it's fine. It was like having one of those stereotypical slumber parties." You said after quickly collecting yourself.

"Would you like to stay the night? For a sleepover, I mean." Byakuya asked

"That works for me!" You said excitedly
—————————
_________
___

So yee, you and Byakuya had a sleepover. Just imagine y'all did H O L Y stuff like cuddle or watch movies or couple stuff idk
But if you are ꉓꂦꋪꋪꀎᖘ꓄ꍟꀸ you can imagine...uh...whatever you guys want 🧍‍♀️

Oh if y'all are wondering why I changed the cover, we're getting ✨festive✨

😡💞HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS/ HANUKKAH/ WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE 💞😡