26| A night full of darkness

Hoseok sighed as he sat down next to me.

"I don't understand what's the big deal" Jimin rested his back on the chair and crossed his arms

"What's the big deal?" Taehyung said angrily "You promised us that you'll stop being touchy and flirty but as we can all see you can't control yourself"

"Of course I couldn't control myself! I wasn't sober! I wasn't thinking what I was doing!" Jimin shouted back "You think I wanted to do that to Yoongi?"

"Do what?" The man we were talking about appeared in front of us

My heart skipped a beat and I felt like dying at this moment

Everyone looked at Jimin

Jimin's eyes widened a bit

Hoseok got up and put his hand on Yoongi's shoulder "Jimin is still drunk bro"

Yoongi tilted his head "But he seems fine"

"Yoongi" Jimin got up and approached him "I don't know why but I'm wearing your boxers again"

Silence filled the room

What is he trying to do?

Yoongi looked at Hoseok "Hold me because I'll break his bones, I swear to Y/n"

"But I like them more than mine! My boxers are so tight and they smell coconut" Jimin started laughing "I don't know why" he shrugged and lied down on the floor "Let's sleep now, mom will throw her slipper at our heads if we don't"

Taehyung face palmed himself

"Jimin get up" Yoongi bent down to pull him up "Also, you can keep the boxers"

Jimin hugged Yoongi and closed his eyes "That's the most beautiful present I've ever received, thank you mom"

"What?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows "Y/n take him upstairs to sleep, he's out of his mind"

"Why me!? I can't carry him until the bedroom. He's heavy"

"Y/n" Hoseok gave me a warning look

"Ah fine" I rolled my eyes and tried to hold Jimin tightly to prevent him from falling

"Hey do I know you?" Jimin brought his face close to mine, making weird grimaces "Why are you taking me away?" He pouted when I started dragging him towards the room "Oh no! This lady is kidnapping me! Don't worry Hoseok, I'll save you!"

"I'll go to jump out the window now" I heard Taehyung say before I close the bedroom's door

"What do you think you're doing?" I turned and looked at Jimin with my arms crossed "Some days ago we had a talk, didn't we?"

"Don't start" He sat on the bed and stretched his arms

"Do you even understand what you're doing? Are you trying to ruin my relationship with Yoongi or what?" I approached him and tried to be as calm as I could.

"No I don't. Everything's fine, I just need some sleep" He lied down and turned his back

"Jimin" I walked to the other side of the bed so I can face him again "You promised me that you will try to be like before"

He got up and looked at my eyes "You think it's easy for me to get rid of all those feelings that are in my heart for so long now? You think I want to be tortuted like this?"

"You know I'm with Yoongi! Why do you keep looking at my eyes in this way!" I shouted in his face

"What?"

"You don't look at me the way you used to. There's something in your eyes that are punching my heart whenever you're staring at me" I paused as my eyes got watery "I can't give you back what you're giving me Jimin. You know well that in here is someone else" I tapped the spot between my chest