First Meet/Ryoma catches feelings

Ryoma POV

I was exploring the school when I saw a pretty big guy standing in the garden. He seems to be...crying. Honestly, I don't know. I knew it wasn't any of my business but I walk over to him and look up at him. "Hey, what's the matter bud?" I ask, taking the lollipop stick out of my mouth. He noticed me and immediately wiped his tears. "Sorry, Gonta is just a scared about the situation he is being put in," he says. 𝘚𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘎𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢 I think. "Well, I think we all are...but that powers us to work harder to survive and get out of this," I say, although I know this is a load of bull. 

Gonta smiled and nodded. "So what is your name, friend?" he asked. "My name is Ryoma Hoshi, The Ultimate Tennis Pro. You shouldn't be friends with me...I'm dangerous," I say, lowering my hat in shame. His smile widens to my surprise. "Gonta's name is Gonta Gokuhara. Gonta's talent is Ultimate Entomologist," He says, before adding, "And Gonta knows Hoshi-kun isn't a bad person. Hoshi-kun may think this but Gonta doesn't believe it."

"WELL YOU'VE NEVER HAD YOUR PARENTS AND THE PERSON YOU LOVE THE MOST KILLED IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU DID," I yell, feeling tears run down my cheeks. Gonta looks taken aback and I try to wipe away my tears but they keep falling down. Gonta picks me up and my cheeks heat up. "Gonta's parents abandoned him with wolves so Gonta was always an outsider. Gonta doesn't know how Hoshi-kun feels but all he knows is that Hoshi-kun needs a friend, and that's what Gonta will do," he says, which makes my face turn redder. I bury my face into his green hair that smells like pine and strawberries and cry, feeling his pats and soft murmurs in my ear comforting me. 

At that moment I knew, I had found somebody that I loved dearly and never wanted to lose. Even if it meant killing somebody.