Hanging Out

Ryoma POV

It's 3:00 in the goddamn morning and Gonta called me out to hang out. He seemed kind of frightened but I understand, seeing Rantaro and Kaede die on the same day was a lot. I make it to his room and knock on the door. He stumbles and opens the door, putting on that cute smile. My heart practically jumps out of my chest and I feel a stupid grin form on my face. "Hey big guy, why did you call me so late at night?" I ask.

"Gonta was scared so he wanted to invite Hoshi-kun for a sleepover," Gonta said, moving to let Ryoma in. I walk in and nod. "What do you want to do bud?" I ask, climbing onto his bed. "Gonta was wanting to watch Sofia the first with Ouma-kun but he said 'no'. So Gonta was going to ask Hoshi-kun" He says, looking at me. If it was a normal person, I would've said no, but Gonta's expression kept me from refusing. "Of course Gonta. Let's watch it," I say, patting a seat next to me. Gonta's grin widened and sat next to me before turning the TV on. 

We watch Sofia The First an hour before I start to get tired. I think Gonta noticed my heavy eyelids because he turned off the show and tucked me in bed. He then laid next to me and wrapped his arms around me gently. I blush and murmur a small good night before falling asleep.

EXTRA (In Shuichi's POV)

I walk into the cafeteria and see Monokuma holding a knife. "IF NOBODY SINGS THE SOFIA THE FIRST SONG, THE GREEN HAIRED GIANT GET'S IT," he snaps. I look around nervously, hoping somebody starts to sing. I hear singing and our attention lands on Ryoma, who was...singing the theme song? Does he watch the show? I look over at Gonta who was smiling at Ryoma and swaying to the beat. Weird? When did they get close? Maybe I'll look into it later.