Epilogue

Five years later...

Ava and I got married four years ago. We didn't have a wedding ceremony or anything. All we had to show that we were married were our marriage certificate and our wedding rings.

She had insisted that we didn't have a traditional wedding because; she was very self-conscious about her body. She had put on a little weight during her first pregnancy, and ever since then things sort of took a turn for the worst.

There was a point where she was so depressed to the point where she didn't want to eat anything. At one point she was unable to take care of herself and our son. But no matter what happened I was still there with her every step of the way.

I never gave up on Ava. I helped her back on her feet and back to health. I would tell her every day that she was beautiful, even if she didn't believe it herself. I never stop letting her know how beautiful she was until she started believing in herself again, even now I still tell.

After months of grueling gym sessions, she was able to lose the baby weight. And a year later she got pregnant again.

This pregnancy was different though. She exercised almost every day and when she gave birth to our baby girl, she was comfortable with her body.

Fast forward three years later and here we are. I was standing at the alter waiting for my bride. A lot has happened since Jackson was born. We found out that he was an angel like Ava, which was extremely rare considering that angels were only born ever century.

I looked over to my son as he sat with Katie and her kids. He had a bright smile on his face as he played with Katie's daughter.

My attention focused at the end of the aisle when the song came on. My breath hitched in my throat when Ava came into view looking absolutely breathtaking. She was as beautiful as ever and my eyes seemed like they were glued to her as she walked down the aisle.

I couldn't hold back the tears as I watch Andy walk Ava down the aisle. Our eyes connected and it was like we were the only two people here. Everyone and everything faded into the background.

But our magical moment was ruined when Shea, our three year old daughter turn my head to face her. She giggled and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Someone's jealous" I cooed.

"Don't worry princess, daddy only has eyes for you" I winked at Shea and she giggled.

'I heard that', Ava's voice sounded in my head.

I turn my attention back to my bride with a grin, who was now standing just a foot away from us. She smiled brightly up at me, as I took her hand from Andy's. I made a move to give Shea to Andy, but she wasn't having any of it as she clung to me unwilling to let go.

"Are you going to come to mommy?" Ava cooed and tried to take Shea from me, to no avail.

I decided to just hold her as the ceremony commenced. Shea would interrupt the Priest a few times to talk to me, causing our guests to erupt in laughter.

We exchanged our vows and our rings, and now it was time to kiss the bride. I moved in to plant a kiss on Ava's lip, but Shea once again interrupted. She covers my mouth with her tiny hand, preventing me from kissing her mother.

The crowd erupted in laughter once more, as I looked at my little girl. Ava and I both kissed either of her cheeks at the same time, as she giggled.

My little cockblocker.

Despite her many interruptions, I wouldn't change a thing about today.

"Andy, Jackson" Ava called excitedly.

We were about to take a family photo. The boys came up to us and Ava lifted Jackson in her arms. We took a bunch of photos together. Ava and I were able to squeeze in a kiss, because Shea was too busy smiling for the camera to notice.

Today was perfect.

"I love you" I said looking at my wife lovingly.

"I love you"

"I love you daddy." Shea just had to have the last word.

This is us.

Our perfect little family.

A/N

Done. Done. Done.

Ah Sh*t. I'm crying.

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who gave this book a chance. Words can't even explain how much your support means to me.

I love you all.

Stay safe.