Chapter One: Party

"Where is it? Where's The Speech Cards?" Cody Nelson said in a hurried pace.

After minutes that felt like forever, Cody finally found the speech cards, "Here they are! They look like they're in speech condition too"

He quickly runs to the platform in front of the crowd in his slick-looking suit. He looks at the cards, throws them behind him, and says, "I don't need cards, I'll just tell you the surface about the plan we are doing here. Hello, I am Cody Nelson, I will lead this project aboard The Hellbreaker. I have a few questions for you all. Do you want to feel like you are in a movie about space? Do you want to leave Earth behind and discover what it's like outside of our solar system?"

He walks to the other side of the platform. "I know y'all answered yes to at least one of those so why not join us on our adventure aboard The Hellbreaker from Earth To Proxima Centauri B. It's the closest habitable planet to Earth. We know all we need to know about the Exoplanet and our path there. So go to our training and enjoy your time aboard the world's biggest spaceship. Goodbye for now and y'all might see me when you get to the ship."

As soon as he started walking out, he turned around and said, "Guys come back, I almost didn't tell you all this."

He motioned to the guy behind him. Suddenly the guy disappeared and then came back with a futuristic-looking weapon. Cody Nelson said, "See this beauty? This is the F.P.D.E.R. The full name is The Field Personal Defense Energy Rifle. I created this first-ever version myself with the help of my company. And I've sold a ton of my technology to The United States government as well as our military. America will always be number one. Now onto me firing the gun. "

Cody looked at the target on the left side of the platform. He raised the F.P.D.E.R. and he pulled its trigger. There seemed to be a blue mist coming out of the gun's barrel then the gun suddenly fired the glowing neon teal Laser at the target at the target. Cody was knocked to the ground. After the smoke cleared up, Cody got up off the ground to see the target melted down to the bottom of the metal pole that held the target up, and the crowd was in awe. Cody shot up from being thrown to the ground to look at the target. Cody was in awe in it's power he made.

"Okay, put that in the weapon info" Cody quietly said towards the person behind the stage. The guy nodded and then walked into the door next to himself. He came back out and nodded at Cody Nelson.

"Alright that was unexpected, this was the first ever time we fired the weapon," said Cody. Cody stands up and pats the dust and dirt off his beautiful grey suit.

"Alright now that we showed you the type of weapons we will be using aboard the space ship aka mostly Lazer weapons, we will now talk about the space ship.", Cody said walking around the stage.

"Her name is The Hellbreaker. She's made for long travel through space. She's equipped with everything for humans to survive in space like cryopods, a cafe, crew quarters, etc.", Cody proudly says.

Cody walks to the other side of the stage. "She will always be the most advanced creation we will have in the 21st century. She has Nelson Engine technology. That's why the ship thrusters are 1000 times better than any we have right now. She's also the biggest ship ever. She's so big that we have to board her in space. That's all for now. I'm inviting you all to come to my mansion for a party in an hour. Check in with the guys in front of the exit area. Enjoy the rest of your day and really please do enjoy my party like it's your last time on Earth. Pun Intended. Bye Now", said Cody.

Cody walks off stage. Walking to his car paparazzi meets him. "What are your plans with the spaceship Hellbreaker?", Asked one of the paparazzi.

With a badass look into the camera, Cody said, "Well why don't you jump on a ride aboard The Hellbreaker? I invite you all aboard. Hope to see you all there but know this, you're gonna have to do good on a test to be able to see if you can enter the ship." Cody finished that with a smile. He walked to his advanced supercar his vehicle company designed and he proudly got in the back.