Chapter Three: Beyond The Blue Marble

"Wait...what am I doing? I can't possibly get that much humans here in two days. It should be next month or something.",says Cody.

Cody raises his phone and hits record.

"My fellow Hellbreaker crewmembers, it will be next month that Hellbreaker leaves The Sol System. Goodbye.",says Cody.

Cody then presses some buttons and it gets sent to his online account.

"Hey, Krome? You there?",asks Cody.

Krome pops out of nowhere by walking out of a wall.

"Yes? What do you want? I was just visiting this medieval era universe.",says Krome.

"Humanity won't die off when I leave this planet, right? I have to control them or they'll start a fatal nuclear war or something."asks Cody.

"The Kromians try not to look into the future so we can live in the moment. But it's actually a 50/50 change that they will end life on Earth when you leave so it's actually good that you're bringing a million humans and embryos of every creature and being on earth.",says Krome.

"I see. Welp humanity kinda does and doesn't deserve to die off soooo. I mean Hellbreaker will take 200 years to get to her destination.",says Cody.

"Yep. Also that dancing was kinda cringe so definitely work on it.",says Krome.

"Says the 30-something-thousand year old.",says Cody.

"36,000 years old.",says Krome.

"Whatever.",says Cody.

"Mm hmm.",says Krome.

"Mm hmm.",says Cody.

"Also what I said earlier isn't entirely true. Only the Kromian Council may see the future and they'll task certain Kromians to go do certain things and whatnot.",says Krome.

"I see. And will I eventually get Kromian powers?",asks Cody.

"Maybe. If The Kromian Council sees if they like it enough to allow it, you will. You'll just have to prove yourself. Maybe not since you are narcissistic but you never know.",says Krome.

"I see.",says Cody.

"I gotta go now. There's some things I gotta deal with in that medieval era universe. Also Kromians aren't allowed to fully interfere with stuff but only allowed to give a lil push and reward other species for doing certain things.",says Krome.

"I see. Bye. Enjoy your lil medieval vacation.",says Cody.

"I will. Bye.",says Krome.

Krome walks back into the wall and disappears.

Cody then texts Austin and Alli about the Hellbreaker delay.

Cody then makes his way to his mansion and then to his bed.

"Hmm. Shall I ask some strippers to join me tonight, Me?",Cody asks himself.

"Nah. Fuck it. My sleep is more important than some temporary entertainment.",says Cody as he gets ready for bed and goes to sleep.

Cody wakes up the next day after having dreams of his own awesomeness.

Cody let's off a smile and gets out of bed.

"Know what, I am gonna get some strippers, Me. I do deserve all the attention obviously.",says Cody as he gets dressed in a suit.

Cody then walks to a phone and makes a call. He personally knows some strippers, which he calls.

After the call and a short while later. His strippers arrive and make their introduction.

Cody led the strippers to the poles.