Chapter Four: The United Galactic Council

A few weeks later

"So I've asked everyone if they'd rather stay here aboard the ship or down on the planets and almost everyone chose the planet.",says Cody.

"I see. How many people are staying aboard the ship?",asks Austin.

"Like 50,000.",says Cody.

"Fuck me. That's alot of people down on the planet.",says Austin.

"Oh well. You wanna stay up here or down on the planet?",asks Cody.

"Well after you took the animal embryos out of their storage and set down the facilities down on the planet. I wanna move down there as my permanent residence and back up here whenever you need me to.",says Austin.

"Alli is doing the same. So is January.",says Cody.

"I see. Well what about you?",asks Austin.

"Well I have to stay up here to run everything, but I'll go down there every once in a while and when I'm needed. Until the ship is ready, everyone is down on the planet except for me and half the construction crews. It'll take a few months to build everything to fit 50,000 people comfortably.",says Cody.

"I see. Well I'll see ya later. I'm gonna head down and chill with my girl for a bit. ",says Austin.

"Alright bye.",says Cody as Austin leaves.

But as soon as Austin leaves, Krome appears out of nowhere.

"You need to come with me. The United Galactic Council requires a meeting with you. I can not say what it is about.",says Krome.

"Alright.",says Cody as Krome teleports them to The United Galatic Council room.

"We are The United Galactic Council. I am UGC Kromian Oliver.",says the tall pale human looking man on the right.

"I am UGC Kangian Grimes.",says the humanoid being fully covered in armor in the middle

"I am UGC Catalli Tabby.",says the tall humanoid mole woman on the left.

"What do you wish to speak to me about, Council?",asks Cody.

"We now recognize humanity as a species that can travel between stars and they do have a future with the united species across this galaxy.",says Oliver.

"I'm guessing UGC means United Galactic Council. How powerful are all your species though?",asks Cody.

"We're all powerful in our own ways but to answer your question: The Kromains are nigh omnipotent, The Kangians are the law and order throughout the galaxy and they have the biggest fleet. My species are the third most powerful.",says Tabby.

"Two of you have human names. Why?",asks Cody.

"Kromains were the first species created. But the humans were always God's favorite. And so he gave us names that he planned for the humans.",says Oliver.

"Also I will accept your invitation to join the united species. I think this will greatly benefit me and humanity. ",says Cody.

"Thank you. You may now leave whenever you're ready.",says Grimes.

"You ready?",asks Krome.

"Yep.",says Cody as Krome teleports them back onto Hellbreaker.

"They were interesting. ",says Cody.

"Indeed. I'll see ya later. I got stuff to do.",says Krome as he disappears in thin air.

Cody then walks around his ship and to a hangar bay, he then gets in the space ships and flies it out of Hellbreaker and flies it down the planet. He flies through the beautiful atmosphere until he comes across a mansion that's being built. He lands the space ship on the landing pad beside it.