Chapter 31

It's been a couple of weeks since Emily got checked into the rehabilitation center, and it's going alright so far. She's made some good progress, but there's still a long way to go. I try to visit her every chance I get, which is about 3-4 times a week. Dimitri hasn't visited her and I don't blame him. It would also be awkward for both of them to start building a friendship now, it's just... no. Although Dimitri has been a sweetheart and has driven me there every time. After he's dropped me off, he usually drives back and then picks me up again an hour later. I couldn't be more thankful to have him. I have also been staying almost every night at his place the last few weeks. I don't like being alone in my dorm, even though I'm used to it. But it's different now. Before, I was alone, because Emily was having fun at a party or with Harry. Now, I'm alone because Emily is at rehab. There's a big difference.

"I am back!" Dimitri yells, pulling me out of my thoughts. He's just coming back from grocery shopping. I offered to go with him, but since I had an essay to write, he let me stay back at his apartment.

"Coming!" I yell back at him. I walk out into the kitchen and help unload the groceries.

"Are you done with your essay?" Dimitri asks me, as I put the milk into the refrigerator.

"Yeah, why?"

He doesn't answer me, instead, he takes three long strides in my direction, and cages me up against the kitchen counter.

He looks me directly into my eyes, as he says, "So I can do this now." Dimitri kisses me rather aggressively leaving me shocked. It takes a minute for my brain to figure out what's happening, but as soon as it does, it makes my mouth kiss Dimitri back, just as passionately. He picks me up by my back thighs and starts walking into the bedroom. In the meantime, I get my shirt and bra off. I feel like my entire body is on fire. Dimitri throws me onto the bed and rips his own shirt off. As soon as his shirt is off, he jumps onto the bed, positioning himself on top of me. He leans down to kiss me again and I gladly accept it. Dimitri begins to trail kisses down my chin, then neck, then chest, and all the way down to my belly button. My body is already trembling and I know exactly what I need. I mush him away slightly and take my pants and underwear off. I'm completely naked in front of him. Dimitri seems to notice this too, as his pupils dilate even more, but he stops his actions.

"What are you doing?" He asks me, his voice hoarse and raspy.

"I-I'm ready," I say. It wasn't my intention to just throw it out like that, but it's the truth. All I want right now is him - all of him.

"Are you sure? Because I can wait," he tells me, showing his emotional side which I've come to love so dearly.

"Yes, I want this. I want you."

He doesn't respond, instead, he dips his head down to my stomach and continues to kiss it. His head automatically starts to go down, and I feel my entire body clench in pleasure as he hits the spot. It doesn't take long for me to finish. My mind is foggy and I'm tired, but I still don't want to stop now. I can't be more ready, so I get up from the bed and walk over to his dresser. Dimitri looks at me interested but doesn't ask any questions. He's definitely still turned on by the bulge in his pants, and it doesn't help that I'm walking around his room naked.

When I finally find what I am looking for, I turn around to face Dimitri again. His eyebrows rise as he sees what's in my hand.

"You are serious," he states out loud, sounding like he's talking to himself and not to me.

"Yes, I am. Are you ready?" I ask him. I haven't even considered if this is something he wants, but I do know that he isn't a virgin like me.

"I was ready the day I laid my eyes on you for the first time," he says and gets up from the bed. He slowly starts to take his pants off, as I get myself comfortable on the bed. I know, it can hurt the first time, but I wouldn't want to do it with any other than Dimitri.

Dimitri is ready with everything now, so he slowly makes his way onto the bed and on top of me. I'm still soaking down there, so we won't need any foreplay or whatever. As I feel something press into me down there, Dimitri leans down and kisses me. I can't feel it hurt right away, but suddenly a sharp pain stings me on the inside. I gasp slightly and a small tear falls down my chin. Dimitri continues to kiss and comfort me, as he lets me adjust to it by not moving. When it feels okay, I nod at him, and he slowly begins to move. It doesn't hurt as much anymore, but it's still not comfortable. But it isn't supposed to be good your first time.

"Are you okay?" Dimitri asks me quietly.

I only nod as an answer, then Dimitri suddenly exclaims, "Fuck!"

I look up at him shocked and ask, "Are you alright?"

"You are just so fuckin' good, Baby," he tells me grunting. His words make my body warm and fuzzy again, so I automatically wrap my legs around his stomach to push him further inside. My body is on fire and I'm enjoying this a lot more now. I can't hold my moans inside, so I let them out in the free which makes Dimitri speed up. We're both panting and moaning and I can feel my body begin to clench, so I give in and almost scream. Dimitri lets go at the same moment and we come in unison. Dimitri collapses on me as we try to regain our breaths.

After a few minutes, we're both back to the real world and Dimtri pulls himself out of me.

"That was the best sex I have ever had," Dimitri says.

I can feel my face heat up, so I pull the blanket over my head. Finally, I decide to respond to him, "Same for me."

"But it was your first time."

"It was still the best," I laugh.

Dimitri hops under the blanket next to me and asks, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I honestly am. But I don't doubt that I'll be sore tomorrow."

"If you are not sore tomorrow, I will make you."

I ignore his comment, but my face still feels red.

Dimitri then says, "Now, you will need a few days to recover, before I am gonna fuck you in every position there is known, in every corner of this apartment, even the kitchen counter."

I gasp and slap his chest, "You perv!"

"What? I have been fantasizing about this for wayyy too long. Now, I am gonna fulfill that. But do not worry, by the way you were moaning a few minutes ago, I think that you are going to enjoy it, as much as I will."

I chuckle at him, thinking it's cute, that he thinks, it's actually going to happen. But maybe it will. I guess he's right, I will definitely not be the one to complain.

"I'm tired," I yawn into his arm.

"Then go to sleep," he tells me softly, pulling me into his arm.

I don't respond him, instead, I lean up and kiss him on the nose, before laying back down and drifting off to sleep.