Squeaky

I wish you'd listen closer to the songs I play because the lyrics speak the words I fail to say.~

°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°

Why was your world spinning around?Were you home??What did you do???A stifled groan escapes your lips as you open your tired eyes from the unknown nap taken place.All you could see was darkness.Taking a moment your vision got better and soon focus on what is around you....Your...in a gaint size room?No, not just a room, it was a room full of metal.Looking down you see your still dressed but there was something missing.

Your mask.

Getting up from, as soft and warm as it was, blankets you look for it.Thinking it may not be far from you.It was nowhere in sight or reach.

'Well fuck me, why didn't I bring a scarf with me too-?!'

All your words were put into pause as something big was coming.The floor vibrates with every step.And it was coming quick.You look around for the pill of blankets and decide to 'fake sleep' in hopes of whoever to go away.If that does not work your so dead.The doors soon open, that's what you think you heard, then whoever or whatever it is comes in.Steps seeming to decrease in speed once it came to you.Stopping to feel eyes on you.Just....watching you.

The next thing you know your picked up, by the hoodie, and yelp by the sudden gesture to see a... robot...holding you up.Super high.

"Hah, cute.." his voice was rather rough but held joy to it, before placing you down in his metal hand, blanket placed on your body afterwards "...I'm so glad we found you, I was starting to loose hope on it."

He seemed, he didn't look that feminine, to waite there for an answer.But got nothing came out from you.He tried again.

"My names Breakdown by the way..." he, no, Breakdown then shows you his ankle, it held the exact drawing from what you have obtained "...I know you have alot of these but I am actually one of your 5 soulmates!"

Oh crap.Your...soulmate is a gaint alien robot?God please explain this..

Breakdown seem to exhale a long but brief sigh "You don't have to give me an answer, or talk, I can see your shock by this information.." A swirl of guilt hit you like a splash of cold water, this is why you didn't want to find them, I'll make it worse for both of you "...But since your awake, let's take you to see the others.Maybe by that time you will warm up to us and speak?"

'I can't talk.I'm broken.' is what you want to say, but his attention was on leaving.Besides, he may not know sign language.

The walk was not long but was quick as you and Breakdown, one of your 5 soulmates, were face-to-face to another door.Breakdown opens it and walks in to revile a lab of sorts, it looks terrifying.Looks just like a horror movie-.

"Knockout!Where are you?I got something to tell you!!"

A reply was quick to respond "I'm working on something, just give me a second!.." this one held a british accent, smooth one too, before the vibrantions of feet came your way "...alright you know I'm in a rush Breakdown so what is i-??..."

This so called Knockout came into view.He was rather smaller the Breakdown and less bulky.He must like cherry red due to how much he wears.Even his lightbulbs eyes were red.But nothingless he seems to have no scratch and was in perfect condition.Breakdown has alot of them but he seems to not have any, he was too perfect to your liking.

Your (E/C) ones meet Knockout's red ones, and his jaw and posture drop down slightly "Frag she's cute!"

Breakdown nods "Yep she is, show her your soulmate drawing by the way.She is rather non-talkative today."

Knockout perks up at this and smiles nervously "I-uhh about that..." Knockout shows his ribcage, tracing around it "...it blends into my paint but it's basically two koi fish swimming together."

You seem to trace his fingers at every turn and stroke they make befors conforming that he was indeed one of your five mates.Maybe next time he does it he can write it or draw it on his legs? Knockout seems to stare at you a little more, seemingly taking every detail of you into his memory, forgetting he was not alone and had a task to finish at the moment.So Breakdown snaps him out of it.

"Hey Knockout do you know where the other three are?.." Breakdown scratches his head, his soon tilts it to the side like a lost confuse puppy "...Or are they busy with something at the moment??We can waite here if they are-."

The brash sound of the doors behind you and Breakdown open quickly as someone runs inside, the first thing you see is blue stuff on the floor as they fly themselves over to Knockout with such haste.

"Starscream what the pit happen to yo-?!"

"Shut up and fix my arm before I bleed to death!" Holy hell that voice was so high pitch, bless your poor sensitive ears.

Knockout huffs, fixing the bitchy robot right away "Rude."

Breakdown seems to be lost at words but for some reason you could see and feel the anger and utter concern radiating off him.It was so much that, if you weren't being held by him, would ball his fist so tight that he may loose bloodflow to his fingers.

This Starscream on the other hand was weird and odd to you.He wasn't that bulky and was not so fancy, he was in the middle.Unlike Breakdown and Knockout he has these giant wings behind him.Stuck there.And his feet..........is he gay?

"Autopest got in my way after successfully retrieving a relic.." Starscream grumble before cletching his hand in fury "...almost made it out before loosing my arm that held the relic, stupid Autopest ruin everything!"

'Your voice sounds like a dogs squeaky toy after it's punishment, trade it for something more deeper and less deadly.' You sign this to yourself, wishing that someone here knew your langua-.

Knockout went into a fit of laughter, cry tears of pure joy.All of you guys were confuse at this sudden act.

"A squeaky toy!HAHA!Where were you all of my life!!?"

Breakdown was confuse as hell "Waite what?"

Knockout was laughing to hard, so Starscream finally took notice of Breakdown "waITE A SECOND HOW LONG WERE YOU HERE?!?!"

Now here you are, watching this all unfold, but was hella shock to see that Knockout knew your language.Bonus, he was watching you then work on the overrated squeaky toy other there next to him.

"Oooh that made my day!.." Knockout lets out a cheeky smirk but then points at you "...Hey squeaky toy go say hi to our mute soulmate for a second."

Waite?That hight heel chicken sqeaky toy is your soulmate, well fuCK.

Starscream gets very annoyed by that but insteads look at you, then waves stupidly "Hello fleshy."

'Hello squeaky bitch.'

Like before Knockout was laughing like a maniac.Well at least one of your soulmates knew sign language, it warms your heart slightly by it all.

Maybe it would be less painful now...