Part 3

Trollex  pov

I am crushing this flirting thing, honestly I never thought I would get a crush but then again I've never really met another DJ outside my family, its so weird that other trolls have the whole tribe make music together.

I wonder if she thinks this is a date? I haven't been that obvious about liking her, should I like officially ask her out or would that be weird? I mean she doesn't know me that well. But I haven't given her any reason to say no if I just asked to try dating...

"this was really nice" suki says pulling me out of my thoughts" but I kind of need to leave"

"no problem, but come visit again!" I say enthusiastically, woops to enthusiastic, tone it down me.

"yeah! we could make some awesome music together!"  I watch her swim away waving like a crazy person and already waiting for her return

"dude!" I turned around to see beat! 

"Beat your ok!!!!" I yell swimming toward him

"yeah I was just released from the hospital but enough about me did you just have a date with dj Suki!" he says practically vibrating from excitement, I swear Beats more excited about my crush then I am.

"I'm not sure, you think it was a date? it was a date right? I mean it was pretty short for a date ugh I wish it was a date"

talking about my date? not date? date? not date?  Me and Beat swam out of the restaurant and suddenly my path was blocked by the worst leader(and person) in the universe, the one and only, Barb.

 Beat jumps behind me still traumatized from when Barb slapped him(or maybe he's just being dramatic). I attempt to turn and swim away in the other direction but she swims ./around me and cut me off "look kin-"

I cut her of "Getting me to forgive you isn't that easy Queen Barb"

"well how should I apologize?" she pleads

"figure it out" I say annoyed "now if you don't mind I have better places to be"

"look I'll help you fix the damage!" she said and tugged a bunch of coral out of the floor

"no don't!"  to late I pull the coral out of her hands "the glow comes from the roots, and you pulled the plant of them!" I say as the glow slowly fades from the coral

"sorry I didn't know!" she said "how do you pull it out with the roots?"

"just" I sigh " don't try to help you'll probably just mess it up"

"but" she starts to say when she was cut of by...