Chapter 4

I was still laying there as one of the gingerheada walked in. I felt one of them cuddle up to me, he turned my head around and kissed me?!

„What was that for?"
I asked.
„You Bella, you are my crush. Thats why i couldnt tell you"
He said.

It was George, George kissed me. I am Georges crush.
Fred was running inside
„Did you kiss her!?"
He yelled.
„Oh, i see you did. Anddd, did you aks her?"
„Ask me what?"
I looked at George confused.
„If you- if you wanted to be my girlfriend.?"

I couldnt catch my words. I was speechless.
„I always liked you George, sometimes in a different way, in a love way. But i never imagined us being together, that- thats so new for me...but we can try, so yes. I will be your girlfriend"
George didnt say anything, he just kissed me again.
I could hear Fred behind me screaming like a little girl, he waa so happy for his brother.

It was already the next day. I got ready and went down for breakfast, alone.

Nobody knew about me and George. The twins came down after me, one sat right and the other left to me.
George gave me a kiss to show off. I didnt mind, i wanted it too.
„Bloody hell, since when? What? Yesterday you wanted to murder him and today you would rather eat him than breakfast. Since when?"
Ron was so confused, i just laughed at him.
„What is this?"
Harry said. He was, again, overprotective.
„We are now together Harry, arent you happy for me?"
I said.
„Of course i am Bella." „George, if you hurt her, you will meet her parents."
Harry said. George naughted at him and layed his arm around me.
„Hey! No touching."
Harry yelled. He was smiling so it was just a joke, i hope so.

After breakfast i went back up, with George. He had his arm around me. He was so much taller than me, my nose was at the heigh of his elbow.