Chapter 14

*EDITED*

Ace P.O.V

After seeing her wearing that angel suit the other day, I wanted to just taste her. "Hello Mr. Knight, we wanted to inform you your reservation for 2 will be all set for this evening" I then thank him and hang up the phone.

I couldn't get what she told me out of my mind, that her family tried to force her into marrying someone. Her running away, the fear she developed. I wish I could have taken her away before this. I could have protected her... I walk into our room and find Annalise sleeping soundly. I then walk past her as I accidentally knock over her notebook, as I go to pick up her book, I notice a photo fall out. What's this... I think to myself as I read the back.... What the fuck...

I slowly turn the photo to see a young boy...knowing exactly the person in the photo my jaw clenches yet again as the thoughts of him having what's mine. I then quickly open my phone as I call Jax "hey bro how's the honeymoon?" I hear Jax tease "I need you to find me all the information you have on Annalise White and Elijah Brice Clyde. I'll send you the details later" I say as I put my phone in my pocket desperately trying to control myself.

After a few moments, I hear a notification from my phone with a text message from Jax saying "Brace yourself" I then feel myself beginning to calm down in a very dangerous way as I begin to read both files. I then take a deep breath in as I begin to put the pieces together. "What's my next move," I say to myself as I begin to think what to do next. I then call my lawyer, "Get me John ASAP!" I have to be prepared for anything and everything.

_______

Annalise P.O.V

After my nap, I wasn't able to find Ace in the hotel. I hope he doesn't mind me going cite seeing. As I begin to change and get some stuff with me, I see Ace walk into the room. "Hey wanna go cite seeing since you know it's our last day in the city of love," I say as I smile to Ace. For some reason he didn't look like he was in the mood for jokes "hey, is everything ok" I say in a concerned tone. He then sighed as he looked deep into my eyes. "There's a few things in New York that we have to get back to. Although we have been invited to a ball, think of it as a after party for fashion week if you must" he says in a slightly stern voice. Something Is seriously up. "I thought maybe we can go to the dinner reservations and maybe we can get some me and you time..." I say kind of disappointed.

"Unfortunately, I have some business I need to attend to. I'll have Roy the hotel manager sends you somethings. But whatever the case maybe don't leave this room I'll be back in 2 hours" he says as he begins to collect his things. I was then taken back as he said not to leave. "W-what why can't I leave it's my last day in Paris I just want to go get some ideas for my book," I say as I huffed. He then sighed once more and rubbed the temples of his head. "Just, please listen to me," he says as ideas run into my head as to why I can't leave. "Ok fine... I'll miss you," I say softly as he closes the door.... I guess I'm stuck here....

That's if he finds out. I quickly get my things. If the hotel is here and hmm, I'll go check out this café and hmm maybe the museum. As I walk to the door, I slowly open it by a crack just to make sure no one's there. The coast is clear I chime to myself as I begin to go down the elevator. The moment I hit the ground floor the place is swarmed with people. "Perfect getaway," I say as I sneak my way outside. I then put my shades on and begin to walk near this cute café. I take out my pencil and sketch pad and begin to draft up pictures. Just then someone grabs my arm roughly "Hey don't you dare touch me" I say ripping my arm out of his grasp only to back up into another very large man in a suit "You're coming with us; Boss is expecting you" he says. I begin to scream and try to run and fight back I managed to hit a guy in the face knocking his sunglasses off, but to my luck, I'm being pushed into a car.

I feel my tears once again fall down my face as the car stops. "Get up" I look to see a man staring at me. I don't respond nor move an inch. "Fuck you," I say as he grabs my hair and lifts me over his shoulder. I let out a scream as I'm hoisted out of the car. I look to see that it's now dark. My mind then wanders to Ace... he must be worried... I turn to see a large mansion in front of my eyes widen as I'm thrown into a room. I get up quickly and run towards the door. "Let Me Out!!!" I scream trying desperately to open the door. No use...

I scream as I try to find a way out, I then look towards the window and grab the nearest thing before smashing it. "Fuck" I curse to myself realizing I'm 3 stories high. I then hear someone coming I quickly slid myself under the bed. My breath unsteady, my heart beats faster than the speed of light, my eyes widen as 4 men and a woman run in "Where is she!" the woman yelled as they ren towards the window... then it hit me that voice I recognize it. I then feel someone grab my ankles and drag me out from under the bed. "Let me go!" I scream as I look up my eyes widen as I couldn't believe it ....

"Mother...." I say breathlessly. There she stood as radiant as she always was, I look at her face noticing that she aged... her face then went from concerned to angry causing me to thrash as she walked closer to me. I then feel a sting on my cheek. *SLAP* I felt the burning sensation as I looked back at her "You bitch!" I yelled as non-other than my father walked in "Don't you dare talk to your mother like that Annalise White" he says causing me to grow more and more furious.

"You two stopped being my family and parents when you tried to sell me so go to fucking hell!" I say as I see them become furious just as he was about to walk towards me my mother holds him. Everyone grows silent as I look up slowly and my body begins to shake with anger. "Annalise... long time no see" none other than Elijah Brice Clyde.... "why did you kidnap me," I say with venom "isn't it obvious," he says as I look at him confused the next few words that fall from his sick and despicable lips causes me to feel like I'm going to throw up.

"We're getting married."

No.........