Chapter 6

*EDITED*

Jax P.O.V

After Annalise left, I noticed how badly my baby girl Sam was blushing. "Hey, want to go somewhere," I say as she gets slightly startled "Sure let me just grab my things. Oh, shoot let me just go tell Annalise something I'll be right back," she says as she rushes out of the room. Little did she know my eyes were glued to her nice... Hey, what can I say I appreciate beauty.

After a few moments I seen her come back and it was as if time slowed. She's just so perfect. "ready?" she says as I hold her things. "After you ma-lady," I say as she cutely giggled.

"So where too?" she says causing me to smirk "My place" she instantly blushed as if she isn't there all the time eating my food. Like I said perfect. As we got in of course she went straight to the kitchen and no I'm not being sexist that's just where the fridge is, and she knows where I keep all my snacks no matter how hard I try to hide them.

"So, want to watch a movie?" she says as she puts the popcorn in the microwave. "Sure," I say as I open Netflix and put the same movie, we watched all those years ago 'Journey to The Center of The Earth'. "Remember this?" I say as she smiles and sits near me but not close enough. "How could I forget it was during the high school movie night that they put on. They were playing journey to the center of the earth in order to raise money for the graduation trip or something. and we ended up sitting next to each other after we both got stood up" she says letting out a laugh. I begin to laugh with her although truth be told I never asked anyone to go with me I just said that and in fact the guy who was gonna take her magically decided not to... *Cough Cough*

*Flashback*

"Hey, dude you going to that movie night thing the school is hosting tonight," one of my friends asks as I scroll through my phone "Nope I have better things to do," I say as I continue to look through my phone for something to eat. Since I'm a boxer and soon to be professional I have to eat a lot of food.

"My girlfriend is making me go with her on a double date or some shit with that girl Samantha and that soccer player Nick from our gym class," he says as he gets up grabbing his stuff. I felt myself freeze as he spoke... clearly that Nick kid didn't get the message. I have made sure everyone knew that Samantha is off-limits.

"You know what, I think I might go," I say as I smirk.

*10 minutes later*

I grab him and pin him against the wall I instantly see the fear in his eyes as he recognizes me and what he's done "She's Mine" I say dangerously as his eyes widen. "S-sorry I-I'll never talk to her a-again," He says while stuttering... pathetic. I then drop him and walk away. I have a movie to catch.

*Flashback Over*

"You know he never spoke to me for some reason," she said as she continues to eat her popcorn. "Weird" I add as I know that he better have not, or I would hunt him down and make him regret it.

After the movie I seen Sam get up I continue to eye her as she walked to the kitchen to place the bowl in the sink. I walk behind her like a shadow. I then wrap my arms around her as she gasps "w-what are you doing?" she says in the most adorable way. "What can't I hug my best friend?" I say as she turns to me. Now only inches away.

She places her hands on my chest as she goes to push me away. I've waited long enough. Time to take what's mine. I then trace my hands on her cheek and lips as she freezes "W-what are you doing Jax your acting weir-" before she can finish, I smash my lips onto hers causing her to gasp as I wrap my arms around her body pulling her close to mine.

I feel her wrap her arms around me. Bingo... I then lift her up causing her to squeal slightly as I place her on the countertop as much as it pains me, but I break the kiss causing our eyes to lock to one another. "Oh my god I-I," I noticed her begin to panic as she tries to get off the countertop. I then eye her as I move myself in between her lushes' legs stopping her from leaving.

"I love you," I say as her eyes widen; she then covers her mouth with her hand in shock. "I've loved you for as long as I could remember but I no longer want to be just your best friend... I want to be so much more." I say as she continues to stay quiet. I then feel something I haven't ever felt before.... She doesn't... feel the same...

I then walk back and turn "whether you feel the same or not.... I will always love you" I say as the painful feeling consumes my body. Just as I was about to walk, I feel her body smash into my back as she wraps her precious arms around my waist. I stand in shock as the words that leave her lips have me in a trance. "I love you too," she says.

I instantly turn as I lift her up having her legs wrap around me as I hug her tightly. Desperately even. "Will you be mine?" I say as she looks deep into my eyes and warmly smiles. "I always was," she says as I smash my lips once again to hers.

She's mine