{18}

Chapter 18: (Olivia's POV)

Well, I was gonna have to ask him later anyway, might as well do it now. 

"Olivia?" 

"Uh... yeah?" 

"Your zipper is still open, do you need help?" he offered. 

"Yeah, sure. I couldn't reach it," I explained. 

"That's fine," he said, standing up. I turned my back to him, closing my eyes tightly. I opened my eyes and looked down, realizing that he could see me in the mirror if he wanted. "Um, your hair is- nevermind," he stammered before pushing my hair over one shoulder, his fingers brushing against my bare back. 

His fingers were freezing, I almost let out a gasp. "Why are your hands so cold?" I asked. 

"They're uh, they're not?" he said, sounding confused. "Are they?" he asked, putting his hand over my shoulder. I grabbed it and sure enough, it wasn't cold. "Yours are colder than mine," he laughed. 

"They just felt cold," I mumbled. 

"I can see that, you've got chills," he chuckled. He grabbed the zipper and slowly started moving it up. I looked up in the mirror, noticing how he was zoned in on the zipper. 

"Is it that hard to close a zip?" I smiled. 

"I don't wanna pinch you on accident," he said, looking up at me. His eyes met mine in the mirror and then it was either he couldn't look away or he didn't want to because he didn't. 

Oh, it's too intense. Do something. 

"Ow!" I shrieked. 

"Shit, sorry. Did it pinch?" he asked. 

"No, your reaction was just funny," I laughed. He rolled his eyes, zipping it up completely, pulling my hair over my shoulders. "Thanks for doing that at a snail's pace," I taunted. 

"Don't act cocky," he said, walking to my dresser with me. 

"I'm not," I chuckled. 

"Hmm," he nodded, standing behind me and peering at all the stuff on my dresser over my shoulder. "What do you do with that?" he asked. 

"With what?" I questioned, turning to look at him, noticing the proximity. We were really close. 

"That," he said, taking a step closer, his right hand going to my waist while he pointed to a siren keychain that was sitting there. 

"That's not for getting ready," I laughed. 

"What is that then?" he inquired. I looked at him, smiling. "What?" he asked, looking at me. 

I nodded, grabbing it and handing it to him, "Pull it," I encouraged. 

"Pull it?" he questioned.

"Mm-hmm," I nodded. 

He held it in front of my waist and grabbed the other end with his right hand, leaving my waist. He quite literally had his arms around me while I grabbed my earrings and put them on. He looked down at it from behind me and pulled.

The siren went off at a loud, high pitch. I immediately blocked my ears but he winced, jumping and his grip tightening around me before he pushed it back together immediately. "Oh, my god. Take that with you everywhere you go, please," he winced, putting it back on the table, wincing because the sound was probably still echoing in his ear. 

"You'll be fine," I nodded, turning to face him, pressing the point under his ears. "Just press down there for a minute," I chuckled, turning back to the mirror.