7

Y/n's POV

"Y/n" I heard Chris whispered to my ear. His voice is so soft. I can literally die right now.

I opened my eyes and saw an angelic face infront of me.Is he even real?

"Yes Chris?" he gave me a peck in the lips causing heart to explode. HELP!

"I love—" Chris didn't finished when a girl appeared from the door.

"Oh hey sis!" Wtf?! Why is my step sister here?!

I sat down and stare at her intensely. How dare she just barged in my apartment!

"Wth are you doing here?!" She just smirked at me. I'm so annoyed right now.

"I'm here because I want you to know that," she looked at Chris who's avoiding contact. What is happening?!

"Me and Chris are officially together!" They're what?! Can I fucking punch her in the face?! But instead, I hold my grudge and bitterly smile.

"Y/n let me explain." I can't keep my tears now.

I thought he love me. I thought I'm the only one. But I only thought.

______________

"Hey! Y/n, you're having a nightmare! Wake up!" I quickly get up and chase my breath. Is it really a nightmare?

I look at Chris with my watery eyes who's comforting right now. The other guys are still sleeping. I guess it was really a nightmare.

I glance at the time and it's still 2 in the morning.

He went to the kitchen and get some water and gave it to me. I slowly drank it.

"Are you okay now?" He said with a worried face.

I hugged him tightly.

"Please don't leave me okay? Just stay with me." My tears are falling down once again. Damn it eyes!

"Ofcourse I won't. I'll be always here, so don't cry now okay?" he hugged me back and I didn't realize I fall asleep in his chest.

___________
[MORNING]

"Wake up sleepy heads! Breakfast is ready." I opened my eyes not only because Chris called us but the smell! It's so good! Wait is that, PANCAKES!

I got excited and headed to the kitchen with I.n and Felix.

I was going to sit down when I.n won't let me.

"Y/n, you're now the maknae so it's your job to wake your Oppas." Felix and Vhan just laugh and I glared at them. I hope they're not hard to wake up. I'm so craving for pancakes now, damn you I.n.

I headed to the guys who are sound asleep. I first wake up Han and luckily he got up then Changbin and Seungmin, at first they didn't want to wake up but then realize this isn't their apartment. Same with Lino but then when I wake up Hyunjin, he still doesn't want to get up. Guess what? The other dudes just laugh at me then I.n told me if I didn't wake up him I can't eat my pancake. He's so mean.