16

Y/n's POV

"Can you say that again?" We're here in a restaurant where you can see from afar the beautiful and dazzling Seoul lights.

"I said, Can you be my girlfriend?" He said with a wide smile.

He just ask me to be her girlfriend. Me? For real? Me? Why me? I mean it's not like I don't want but why me? Is it because he love me? Does he really love me? I'm going crazy right now.

"I'm not mishearing it right? You just ask me that if I can be your girlfriend? What girlfriend do you mean? A girl that is a friend or a girlfriend like lovers like uhm couple? What do you mean girlfriend Chris?!" he just laugh. Shit I'm confuse but happy and excited and I don't even know what I'm feeling right now. It's a mixed emotion.

"maybe lovers?" - Chris

"Why it's like you're asking?" he's making me confused.

"Okay calm down yeobo. I mean like lovers." and he wink. With just the yeobo and wink, I almost die again. Did he really mean it? Oh my freaking gosh. Did Chris known as Bangchan a leader of a famous kpop boy group called Stray Kids ask me to be her girlfriend like lovers?

"Yes?" I said and he got choked by the water he's drinking. I can't help but to laugh, he got shock.

"What did you just say?" his focus is on me now.

"Sorry but I won't repeat it again, bye." I then walked out the restaurant and went to the bench near a tree where you can fully view the seoul lights.

I close my eyes and feel the cold air touching to my skin.

"Y/n, you left something important." -Chris

I search in my bag if I left any.

"What did I left?" my phone is here, also my wallet.

"Me." He got me this time. We then both laugh and he went near me. We both then stared at the Seoul lights.

"Thank you." he said.

"For what?" I look at him who is staring the the sky.

"For giving me a chance to love you and to have you." he then look at me with a smile in his face. The smile that I always wanted to see, the smile that makes me happy.

I lean to his shoulders and close my eyes enjoying this moment.

"Knowing you also love me made me so happy Chris. Thank you for loving a girl like me." He quickly face me with a shock reaction.

"You also love me? For real?" He's just so cute. I love him so much.

"Sorry but I don't wanna repeat again." I love him but it doesn't mean I wouldn't tease him.

"Y/n-ah~ Please say that again. Please~" he's whining like a baby now. How can I resist this man?

"Saranghae, saranghae, Saranghae. Was that enough?" He just smile so wide and hugged me.

"I love you too. I love you so so so much!" I hugged him back. This is like the best day I've ever had.

"But Chris," he let go of me and face with a "what?" look.

"You're an idol, it'll make you in trouble if your fans and the company know we're dating." I couldn't help but to worry.

"Don't worry, we can keep it a secret for now cause next year our dating ban will end. I hope it's okay to you." I'm so happy right now but still worried at the same time. I hope everything goes well.

"As long as I'm with you." I smiled at him and we both hug each other.

______________
Chris accompany me in my part time job and he went home first cause he still need to do something.

Costumers are nice to me same with my boss.

"Hey Y/n!" It's Tristan!

"Hello sir, may I take your order?" I sounded so professional now.

"Woa, it suits you. Can I take Y/n please?" the other staffs is now teasing me. Sorry but I already have my Chris.

"Sorry sir but Y/n is unavailable." I smiled at him and he just pouted.

"Okay then I'll just go with a iced americano." he then wink at me.

_____________
I got home early because my boss told me to. I don't know why but I'm glad to have some rest now.

I'm walking home now with Tristan. Tristan is a good friend even though he's a little bit flirt sometimes.

"Can I call you later?" I was about to say yes when I remember that I also need to call Molly.

"Sorry Tristan but I can't. I also need to call someone. We're going to see each other tomorrow." He sadly nodded. My conscience is hitting me.

"Sure." We were in the silence when I arrived at the building.

"Guess it's a good bye for now?" he said causing me to laugh.

"Yes it is, bye Tristan. Thank you for tonight even though you just stared at me the whole time in the café, sorry." I told him to come there but I haven't even talk to him.

"It's okay, bye!" he waved at me and walk out.

_______
Good thing when I arrived home Maya is sleeping now.

I took a half bath and went straight to my so called room.

I then called Molly. We just recently knew each other but I'm so excited to talk to her.

"Hi Y/n!" an energetic voice occur in the phone.

"Hello Molly!"

We talked for about 2 hour when I decided to sleep and just continue it tomorrow.

I was about to sleep when my phone rings.

Omg it's Chris.

"Y/n!" Aww! he just shouted. I hope my ear drums are good.

"Keep it down, gosh. What do you want?"

"So your boyfriend can't call you?" Oh gosh, he's so arghh! I hate him for making me blush all the time.

"I saw you with the Tristan dude a while ago. Is he trying to hit you? Is he flirting you? Tell me so that I can—"-Chris

"Someone's jealous." I said while stopping my laughter. He's so cute when he jealous.

"Yes I am! He's obviously hitting on you." he is? I can't even sense that. But yeah, he's kinda flirt sometime but I know it's a friendly flirt.

"I love you." That is all I can say to him. I really love this man. I'm so damn in love with this man.
_____________
Tenennn~ Another cliché chapter. Thank you for reading!

Btw guys please stream Back Door!

Keep safe and Peace out<3