𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

WE ONLY NEED TO STAY CLOSE, IN TIME
______ die with you.

|ELEMENTARY SCHOOL|

|ELEMENTARY SCHOOL|

BLAKE KNEW WHO HE WAS from a very young age

BLAKE KNEW WHO HE WAS from a very young age. For as long as Blake could remember, normality was never apart of his life. He was never given the chance to have a normal childhood, considering his horrible home life was to blame for that.

He matured at an earlier age than other kids, it being obvious in his plain everyday behavior. Starting with how he talked, all the way down to how he walked.

But the young boy adapted to his differences, even though sometimes they never meant him any good.

Standing solemnly at the window, Blake watched as the little girl threw snowballs at her own front door. He was slightly confused as to why she was doing this, but he knew it must've kept her entertained.

she's so odd. He thought, raising an eyebrow when the door finally opened and she ran inside, forcing him to come back to the disaster reality inside of his home.

"You don't do shit but bitch and complain!" Antonio screamed, angrily throwing a empty beer can at the wall

"At least I fucking want change around here!" Lucia countered, "Drinking and belittling your family every chance you get isn't helping!"

While ignoring his parent's endless bickering, Blake quietly began slipping on his shoes. Some would find it weird that he was so calm during the chaos but unfortunately, this was his normal.

"Family? You think this is a fucking family? Come on Lu, we're a fucking dumpster fire, leaving our own son to burn in it!" Antonio said menacingly, throwing his hands in the air

"Oh now you care about him? Just yesterday you were on a rant about how useless he is!"

Letting out a quiet sigh, Blake disappeared down the stairs, making a straight beeline towards the front door, neither of his parents acknowledging his presence.