2

Hello My Dear Readers~ I'm sorry I took so long to publish a new chapter. But I have been busy with projects and modules since my strand is STEM. yes, it's hard for me but i'm trying.

I was so busy and then this happened. a thought came to me and i was like " oh my god, a new inspiration! new chapter!"

By the way, I'm listening K/DA(VILLAIN) and I was already imagining Marinette singing this so badass-ly.

ANYWAY! I'm rambling worthless things.  Enjoy the new chapter and leave a star and comment if you want, don't force it.

DAMINETTE DEARS~

ENJOY~~

-------------------

Chloe and Kagami had just ended their lesson with Mlle. Mendeleev assigned projects.

"This is ridiculous, having that... that bitch on our project makes me want to hurl real fast. Ugh..." Chloe glared at the brunette with hatred, gritting her teeth.

"I am also upset about it but please refrain killing her."

"Look who's talking. Don't think I didn't see you unsheathing your fencing sword slowly." Chloe smirked.

"I'm sorry, but it's quite the temptation killing her." Kagami sheath back his sword and grab her shoulder bag.

"Seriously, this is giving me a headache." Chloe pulls out her rosary beads from her bag and kissed it.

Kagami nodded and the two were about to leave the classroom until Alya came in front of them with a smile.

"So Kagami, Chloe, where do you want to do our project?" Even her face made the two frown.

"I prefer you don't call in my first name like we're friends. I don't like it when people get chummy with me just because they know me. And I prefer chloe and I will do the project." Kagami said coldly. Literally, Alya could feel it.

"But we're partners..." Alya trailed off.

Kagami was about to speak until Chloe beat her to it.

"Just stay at the school entrance, we'll be back." Chloe pulls Kagami away from her and left the school building.

"I can't stand her! She thinks she's in a world of fantasy that that bitch liar created. She even acts like nothng happened! Ugh!" Chloe bursts out her frustrations as she stomps her foot on the ground.

"I can understand that... now come on. Let's go to the church and pray." Kagami gave her a reassuring smile and the two traveled their way to the destination.

When the two girls entered the church they saw Adrien waiting for them.

"Hello Adrien." Chloe has long since not used to call him adrikins anymore. She was grown up now.

"Hey Chloe, Kagami." Adrien smiled and gave the girls a hug before the three kneeled in front of the altar.

"So..." Chloe knew what adrien was expecting.

"None so far adrien, she hasn't wake up yet. The least we could do for her is pray..." Chloe whispered.

"Pray for her to wake up?" Kagami looks at the two.

"Pray for her to wake up." Both agreed.

The church was silence but was broke by choking cries. Adrien sigh sadly and went to Chloe and Kagami her from behind. Kagami joined in.

"Dear god... please... please d-don't take her away from us... from me... this is ridiculous! Utterly r-ridiculous! She has done so much nothng but kindness! Marinette...! Don't leave me...! Don't leave me..." Chloe was a sobbing mess. Her words brought that even Kagami cried to her side.