Liam Imagine.

Play The Song. Be Still - The Fray (an I know it wont last the whole imagine.)

There I was staring at sharp blade in my hand how it felt cold I felt tears coming on, I squezzed my eyes shut not wanting to let one tear drop down to the ground I took the blade out of my hand an held it against my skin, here I was. About to do it, leave the world. I slit the blade slowly across my wrist feeling the pain rush through me, blood dripplets starting coming out I slit again more blood rushing out by the second I moved to a new spot and slit again. I havent felt this pain in such a long time. I'm 

Sorry Liam. I'm sorry for breaking our promise. Do you know what it likes to be me for a day...? It's terrible. My life is fallin apart slowly...Liam seems to be more distance every day I wouldn't blame him. Who can ever Love a freak like me...? No one. I just don't even know which way to go but it doesn't matter. I slit again and I was now sitting in a puddle of blood and crying, I promised myself I wouldn't because I would only seem weaker. Slowly and slowly everything was going black I slid against the wall my eye lids growing heavy and heavier by the second. I Shut my eyes dropping the blade down leaving my hand dropping to the ground in the puddle.

Liam's P.O.V.

I unlocked the door coming in to the warm flat from the cold outside i've been busy planning how I was gonna propose to her, but now im just happy I get to spend time with her "[Y/N]??" I yelled at only silence, I went into our room to see the bathroom was being use so I knocked "Babe I have some news!" I said I was going to take her to her favorite Café which is where I would get her a cup of coffee, once she finishes the ring would be at the bottom with the words saying "Will You Marry Me?" I planned it all out. I think its perfect! But still all I heard was silence I moved the door knob and slowly opened it "babe?' I called out to be met by a puddle of Blood I dropped to my knees, tears came to my eyes I looked around she had the razor in her hand and her eyes were closed I ran out and went to the phone calling 911. I told them what happened an where we live and they would be here soon. I ran back to her and held her hand and looked at her. The tears came flushing down my face I cant lose her. she was my life the one who made me smile,laugh, she couldn't be gone. "why......? what did I do to deserve this.....??!" I yelled and I slammed my hands down to the floor sobbing even more I found a note.

- Dear Leeyumm.

im sorry you had to find me this way. I never wanted you to. but we just have been distance and my life was falling apart. I couldnt handle it I wasnt strong enough. Please Dont Blame Yourself. I want you to find a better girl then me, one who wont let you down or break a promise. Im sorry I was a mistake. and was worthless. I Will Always Love You. Dont You Forget That. Bye Liam.

I Love You.

(Y/N) -

I stared at the letter. I put my hand in a fist looking at her, Then I heard knocking I ran to the door and they came in and got her, I went inside the truck with them and sat down silently crying looking at her beauty.

*At Hospital*

I sat on the chair waiting tapping my fingers waiting and waiting its been a few hours since we got here "Mr.Payne?" I heard a doctor say and I looked up my face puffy, and red from all the tears. "We have some news" he said looking down at the papers he stayed looking down " im afraid she wont make it she's lost to much blood......." he stopped speaking and kept looking at the papers I put my hands into fist's and started feeling tears at my eyes "may I see her one more time.....?? p-please.." my voice had cracked I was officially broken,torn,upset, everything. I went into her room and sat in the chair, there she was. Lifeless. her eyes closed. I grabbed her hand and looked at her "I'll always Love you to. and Maybe one day we can see each other again. You know.........I was gonna make you my wife....I had it all planned out, we could have started a family. A new life.....but I'll always wonder as to why you did this.?" I started crying again there was this big ache in my chest like my heart just died. she stayed still not moving or breathing. "bye.........I'll miss you alot........you dont how much I Love you...." I got up and let go of her hand and kissed her forehead....I walked to the door and grabbed the knob I looked at her. The last time I would ever see her. Ill miss her smile,her laugh. Everything. I turned around trying to fight the tears and closed the door I was offcially Broken. I can never hear her voice again

"I Love You."

I heard her voice inside my head and just stayed quiet the whole ride.

*at home*

As soon as I walked in I felt anger build up in me an I turned into someone Im not I started smashing everything to the ground all the vases on the ground plates,frames. the only one hanging was me and her. we were at the park laughing and smiling hand in hand. I stared at it trying to figure out what did I miss that she did this, Was I To blind to see?? I ended up crying in the corner wishing she could pop up and say everything is okai. I went to our bed and laid down. I grabbed her pillow breathing in her scent. I shut my eyes and went to sleep dreaming her.

* 1 Year Later.*

I walked up to her grave. Today was her birthday I laid a flower on it "hi...I miss you......An I still love you so much......but why did you Leave me..? .you were my reason to smile. My everything.." I just stayed silent I turned around and started walking off but I whipered "well meet again." if she did, so will I. its been a year im dying slowly without seeing her. I drove home and looked through my stuff till I found my Razor. I put it apart and stared at it. I went inside the restroom and put my arm above the sink and I put the razor to my wrist, slowly I cut and screamed at the pain but kept doing it. I would see the Love of my life again. slowly and slowly, my eyes wanted to shut I looked around one more time, I shut my eyes an I fell hard against the floor and I blacked out. But in the end, all that matters is Love. an what makes you most Happy. and I was gonna get to be Happy. I dropped the razor from my hand. An I left the world. On my way to See Her.

 a/n : PLEASE KNOW THAT IM NOT PROMOTING SELF HARM IN ANY WAY and if your going through anything i'm always here to talk:)