Harry Imagine.

Before You Read It.

Play The Song: Sky Fall - Adele

Your P.O.V.

Here I Was. Miserable Me. Everything That Could Have Gone Worse, Just Did. My 'Best Friend' Betrayed Me, I Get Treated Like Crap, My Parents Fight A Lot. My Father Doesn't Even Come Home Anymore, I Don't Even Have A Family Anymore. It's Only Me, Against The World. My Now Ex-BoyFriend Cheated On Me. I Couldn't Bare The Pain. 'Buzz' I Felt My Phone Vibrate In My Pocket. I Pulled It Out Of My Pocket An Looked At It,

Harry<3:

Please [Y/N] It Wasn't What It Looked Like she came on to me! Please come home.

I Felt Tears In My Eyes, I Shut My Eyes Closed Tight. Don't Cry. My Tears Aren't Worth It For Him. I Kept Walking Along The Sidewalk, A Wind Came Drifting In. Making Me Shiver A Bit, 'Buzz' Again.

Harry<3:

Please [Y/N] I'm Begging You Come Home.

I Tightened My Grip On The Phone, I Relaxed A Bit An Turned My Phone Off. I Felt Little Droplets On Me. It Was Starting To Rain. I Kept Walking Not Caring I Walked By A Café And Saw A Couple Laughing An Smiling. That's How Me And Harry Use To Be, Now. There's Not Even A 'Us'. I Heard Someone Call My Name And I Turned Around , Nothing. I Was About To Cross The Street When I Heard My Name Being Called Again. An I Saw Harry Soaked Running To Me I Kept Walking Across Fighting Back The Tears That Wanted To Fall When I Saw A Bright Light Come Towards Me At A Fast Pace. Next Thing I Knew Someone Was Hovering Over Me Screaming Me Name Yelling For Help, Slowly My Eyes Were Dropping. I Was Numb I Couldn't Feel Anything. "STOP!! [Y/N]!! PLEASE STAY WITH ME!!" It Was Raining Harder Now. "PLEASE!" Harry Yelled He Laid His Head On My Stomach My Eyes Shut Close. An I Laid There Lifeless.

Harry's P.O.V

No!! Please! Tears Came Down My Cheeks Begging For Her To Come Back, She Shut Her Eyes And Now. She Was Dead. Lifeless. I Was Yelling For Help. But There Was No Use The Car That Had Hit Her Just Speeded Off. I Looked Up To The Grey Sky Where Rain Came Down I Felt Anger,Sadness,& Guilty. She Was Gone. Miles,An Miles Away From Me. Never To Return. I Laid Down My Head On Her Chest That Wasn't Moving. And I Just Sobbed Into Her Wishing She Can Come Back. And Tell Me Everything Was Okay. I Put My Hands In Fists And Only Cried More. The Sky Turned Darker, Raining Harder. I Was Broken. Never Will Have A Reason To Be Happy..or Smiling. No Words Can Truly Express How Heart Broken I Was.

(A/N) - Thanks For Reading! :D I hope you enjoyed it!