[OLD] Chapter 5

Riser's dream

3rd POV

Riser: "G-God?!" He said a little shock.

God: "Indeed young phoenix but not the bible god you know of."

God: "I'm the true god of this world."

Riser: "W-What do you want from Riser?" He asked a little scared.

God: "What I want? I want to make a deal with you."

Riser: "A-A deal?"

God: "Yes. I've been traveling the universe looking for subjects to help me regain a physical form."

God: "In exchange I will enhanced your abilities and you'll do something for me." He said with authority.

Riser: "Enhanced my abilities?" He asked a little curious.

God: "Indeed, all of your abilities will be more powerful."

Riser: "Riser accepts the deal." He said with a smirk.

God: "Very well young phoenix."

God then open his palm and a white orb came out. He then throw the white orb at Riser.

Dream ended

Riser woke up alarmed and sweating.

Riser: "W-What did Riser experience?!" He said while looking at his hand.

Time Skip

Kuoh Town - (Y/N)'s Department

(Y/N) POV

It's been already 10 days since I help them with training, they left early to prepared for the rating game. That also reminds me that I have a rating game with that guy after they finish theirs.

I went to the kitchen and prepare something to eat while watching TV.

After that I put my clothes on and decided to walk around the town.

I was walking for about one hour trough the town and there wasn't anything new.

A magic circle then appeared in front of me and Grayfia came out.

Grayfia: "Mr. (L/N), your rating game with Riser Phoenix is starting in 5 minutes. The rating game will be a one versus one."

"Oh, did they win?" I asked her.

Grayfia: "No, they didn't. Now if you mind coming with me."

"Oh, okay." I said while stepping on the magic circle. We then got teleported to the underworld I assumed.

When we got there I noticed a man with red hair like Rias.

Sirzechs: "Ah, you must be (Y/N) (L/N), I'm Sirzechs Gremory one of the four devil kings. I heard a lot about you." He said to me.