Arc 1: White Lotus Ex-Girlfriend (1)

Pictures are not mine 

Which one should I use as the cover 

Ok! Back to the story 

In the western restaurant, the accordionist quietly played exotic tunes.

  The candlelight was dim, the window screens were hazy, and the night was just right.

  The man loosened his bow tie and glanced at the waiter unnaturally.

  He was tall and has a handsome face, and his suit and leather dress is more of a sense of abstinence. The expression was calm and indifferent, but the hot eyes revealed his affection.

  The girl on the opposite side has her hair casually pulled, wearing a lotus-colored tulle dress with a radiant complexion.

  The girl flipped through the menu, her voice charming.

  The waiter took notes and secretly looked at the extraordinary beauty of the female customers.

  "That's it." The man replied with a smile.

  "A workaholic, how can you have time to dine with me? Yan Shao, did you do anything wrong behind my back, eh?" It does not appear to be too enchanting or even gaudy, but it also has the capital to attract wild bees and butterflies.

  Looking at the beauty under the lamp, the more you look, the more charming she becomes.

  No matter how restrained, the man couldn't help reaching out and grabbing her wrist, placing it on his lips and pecking, looking up at her gently and deeply, "Yes, my girlfriend is so beautiful and delicious, and every day I want to do something to her. , What to do?"

  Yan Zheng is a man with heinously cleanliness. He has never had a girlfriend and hates the approach of women. Friends even joked that he was impotent.

  He also thought that maybe he would choose a blind date when he was old, and he would follow his parents' arrangements to marry a virtuous wife.

  It should be like this, it was like this.

  Who would have thought that the god of love would come in suddenly, everything is so incredible, but just right.

  So he fell.

  If love is a sweet poison, he thinks, he has no cure.

  The girl opposite smiled, "I haven't seen you for half a month, Yan Shao has become a rouge."

  She retracted her hand without a trace, ignoring the other's lost expression.

  The two quietly finished a meal, the girl squeezed her hair, smiled sweetly and enjoyed the dessert after dinner, and the cat-satisfied little appearance made him tickle.

  Suddenly, the girl stopped.

  A silver ring appeared in the cake.

  "This is..." The man took out the ring, wiped it clean with a tissue, then left the seat, kneeled on one knee, holding the ring, and said sincerely: "Lin Lang, I love you, marry me!"

   He was born tall and handsome, and his decent manner demonstrated his extraordinary origin and status. However, in front of his beloved, he was as nervous as a hairy boy.

  There was a low exclamation in the restaurant, and the women secretly exclaimed romance.

  However--

  "Sorry, Yan Shao, I think we are not suitable."

  Deathly silence.

  "Let's break up."

  She smiled, and the red lips that fascinated him let out unfeeling words.

  she got up and left with her purse.

  Everyone was dumbfounded, and they broke up after proposing. What was the turning point?

  It was as if a bag of cold water poured down from the top of his head, smashing the man standing at the apex of the pyramid calling for wind and rain.

  He chased out in a hurry, grabbed the other's wrist at the door, and pleaded bitterly, "Lin Lang, I..... I don't understand, don't you like me? Why?... I don't understand!" His expression was hurt, like a child in grievance.

  The girl turned back and smiled suddenly.

  A poppy coquettish spread across the corners of the eyebrows and eyes, which was deadly beautiful.

  "Do you think I would like the bastard who once ruined me? Being with you is just for revenge."

  "What ruin, what revenge, I.... I don't understand."

  Yan Zheng sweated on his forehead and hurriedly explained: "You believe me, I never thought of ruining you, I am sincere to you!" She was beautiful, noble, and charming, which made him stunned and took good care of her. How could it be bad for her if it is too late?

  "Now that's the matter, you still want to go to the bill?" The girl shook her head in disappointment, approached him, and whispered, "Did you forget the night at Hilton last year?"

  Yan Zheng was still a little confused.

  Under his smiley eyes, he vaguely thought of the strange woman lying beside him one morning. What did he do at the time? Kicked someone under the bed with one foot, insulted her shamelessly, and threw thousands of dollars on her back to make her roll.

  He couldn't remember the appearance of the woman, the only thing he remembered was her weeping eyes and trembling body.

  The blood on the man's face disappeared completely.

  He raised his head almost incredulously.

  "You..."

  "Yes, I came to play with you on purpose. Now it seems that I am satisfied with the result." 

The girl reached out and touched the cold cheek of the other party, with a sweet smile on his chest, "It's ridiculous, how can I fall in love with a rapist? Don't you overestimate yourself?"

  She leaned in his ear, whispering like a lover, her voice very soft, "I can't wait to  Cut your meat piece by piece with a knife..."

  Yan Zheng pushed her abruptly.

  The girl giggled, "Young Master Yan is really not frightened."

  She turned around and left, her skirts like lotus.

  The man subconsciously grabbed her shoulders, then slowly let go, watching people disappear into the street corner.

  "Why is it like this..." he murmured.

  [Space-time headquarters building]

  "85, what the hell are you doing?! A sweet pet plot of "The President's Wife Runs with a Ball", you made a mess of shit! Is your mind pretending to be straw?"

  The woman's angry roar almost overturned the entire building.

  The taskers at the headquarters have long been familiar with them, and are quite in the mood to talk and laugh.

  "Tsk tsk, Ji Ji's skill is even higher!"

  "Always shouting like this,

  she will grow old quickly!" Some newcomers showed dissatisfaction.

  "This is really 85 garbage, care of the household always drag on our headquarters." "That

  is, we are often led complaints!"

  "She thought he was the old man is quite a thing, a person occupying the No. 3 system!"

  These If no one condemned the beautiful young girl, she didn't know that the surroundings had calmed down.

  Behind, the girl with an angelic face smiled and said, "I don't know if I'm great, but since you are not afraid to say bad things about seniors in the headquarters, you probably don't mind going to Dragon Kit for exercise.

  Huh ?" She turned her head, and there was a sliver of light in her eyes, "Don't you think it, Jun Wan?" The newcomers took a breath.

  Jun Wan, the absolute trump card of the heroine headquarters, can be called the first person in the strategy.

  How dare number 85 call her by name and last name? What is the relationship between the two?

  "You tidy up, and report tomorrow." Jun Wan said lightly, and a look made them shut up easily.

  Jun Wan leads people to the private realm.

  A dark thing suddenly leaped towards the girl's chest.

  "Hey--"

  She stepped away gracefully, and the other party slammed the door directly.

  "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

  like the little cat like a briquettes like a kitten pouting her little ass.

  "Hanging? Taking poison? These are so new, how about being flushed away by the toilet?" Lin Lang suggested enthusiastically.

  A certain cat trembled in horror, it must have met a false owner!

  "Hey, you twins, can you stop at someone else's house?"

  Jun Wan's forehead bounced with blue veins.

  Lin Lang shrugged and sat on the soft sofa. Briquettes immediately arched her feet with their tails, very docile.

  Handing her a glass of cherry juice, Jun Wan asked, "What the hell did you do in that E-class world?" The world plot is only open to the task force, and all others can see is the points.

  "Well... just rejected the male lead's proposal." Lin Lang smashed her lips.

  The other party's skeptical gaze swept over, "Other than that, nothing else?"

  " Nothing ."

  She looked calm, and didn't feel that she was the culprit who caused the male protagonist to remain unmarried for life and feared beautiful women.

  "Then why are you rejecting?" Jun Wan had a headache and held down his temples, "Don't forget, you are the heroine, and the main task is to fall in love with the heroine!"

  Lin Lang gave an "Oh" and hugged the briquettes cat who was eager to see through. On the lap, give it a sip of juice.

  "The President's Wife Running with the Ball" belongs to the low-level E-class world, and it is a sadistic stalk. The female protagonist works as a waiter in a hotel, and was strengthened by the male protagonist who was caught in the aphrodisiac. So Titianyiyai started the routine of "Domineering CEO fell in love with me".

  Just... want her to be pregnant with the child of the rapist?

  Oh, she was not so kind, and chose to forgive a scum.

  Lin Lang chuckled lightly.

  If it were not for the rules and time constraints, the male lead might have been lying in a certain cemetery.

  What a pity.

  The kitten lying on the girl's knee sneezed fiercely, and looked carefully at his smiling master.

  Jun Wan's face is solemn, "With your current points, it is no longer enough to support your survival in the female head department. I guess the headquarters will lower you to the female head department. The people there are not good people. You... Prepare mentally."

  When it comes to the end, it is also unbearable.

  Changing the department means that all the points are cleared, and the past glory will no longer exist.

  Lin Lang lowered her head and said nothing for a long time.

  She opened her mouth to give some comfort, when the depressed person suddenly said, "Let's go eat Drunk Duck later, today the second person can get half the price!"

  Looking down her fingers, a picture appeared under the coffee table. Flyer.

  Jun Wan: "..."

  She knew that this guy was heartless!

  "You go to the briquettes too!" Lin Lang said again.

  "Woo, Master, you are so kind to me!"

  "No, I mean, just watch it by the side."

  "..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment if I should continue posting haha