Arc 1: White Lotus Ex-Girlfriend (3)

Picture is not mine 

Every time the Jiang family is mentioned, that pair of outstanding siblings were always the object of praise.

  Because of the same surname, people subconsciously regard Jiang Qiyun as the youngest son of Jiang's father. Out of the intention of protecting the children, the Jiang family's parents did not mention Jiang Qiyun's tragic life too much.

  The sister is smart and gentle, and the younger brother is well-behaved and sensible.

  Jiang's father is proud of it, and he is very relieved to put the two at home and take Jiang's mother to expand business abroad. He occasionally heard reports from the housekeeper that the young master was too dependent on the eldest lady. At the age of 18 he was still relying on her to coax him to sleep when he had a nightmare.

  Father Jiang didn't take this matter to heart at all. Perhaps it was that incident that left a shadow on Jiang Qiyun. At that time, her sister was the only person to accompany her, and the attachment was not excessive at all.

  This man seems to have forgotten that Jiang Qiyun is only fostered in Jiang's family, and there is no blood relationship between his siblings.

  He leaned his head and said in a low voice.

  "Sister, you've gotten fat." In the dim light, the young cat's eyes were amazingly bright.

  "Slap--" Then he slapped his head firmly.

  "A good boy can't just talk about topics that make girls unhappy." Lin Lang said, "Close your eyes, or I'll go back to sleep and leave you alone."

  "Well, I just leave it alone, I will do it. It's a nightmare, it's terrible, don't leave—" He acted like a baby, burying his head in her palm and rubbing around, couldn't help complaining again, 

"You have less and less time to go home after you stay at school. Have you forgotten that there is still a little creature waiting for your pity at home?"

  Lin Lang just smiled.

  The eighteen-year-old beautiful boy was excellent in all aspects, has a good family background, and has a harmless baby face. It is strange that the group of little girls are not infatuated with him, and they are "pitiful little creature"?

  "Sister, why are you laughing again? Don't I deserve your sympathy?"

  Jiang Qiyun moved his body, his eyes fell on the person in front of him, she had a soft black hair, her skin was white, in the dark night They all seem to be shining, just like the beautiful girls in Western oil paintings.

  He raised his face and kissed her chin secretly.

  "Chu--"

  Lin Lang stared at a pair of hazy and moist eyes.

  "Jiang Qiyun! No matter how foolish you are, I will be angry!" The girl was a little bit irritated .

  "Who told you to do this?"

  "I saw it on TV." He was innocent. (NOT!)

  "This, this kind of thing can only be done by the closest people!" The sister who had been educated in girls' school for a long time flushed.

  "It turns out... I'm not my sister's closest person..." the

  young man murmured in despair, with water glowing in his eyes, as if he was about to endure the pain.

  "No, I didn't mean that!"

  "Then...Can I kiss you?" His small eyes were full of longing.

  "..." In the end, he got what he wanted and covered her cheeks with light kisses.

Dearest sister is easy to swindle.

  In the quiet room, the two were talking lowly. After a while, she was tired and rubbing her eyelids, lying on the edge of the bed, and fell asleep.

  Jiang Qiyun fell silent, turned his head a little, and stared at this pure and sweet face. The soft black hair was plated with light gold by the orange light. He unconsciously stretched out his hand, and his slightly hot fingertips touched his red-glazed lips.

  "Yunyun..." The sleeping girl called his nickname unconsciously, intimate and gentle, with a smile on his lips. 

       The devil's claw that had originally wanted to do something bad hesitated, and finally slowly fell on the back of her hand.

  "This time... I'll let you go for the time being." The boy's clear voice was slightly hoarse.

  With long hands and feet, he easily hugged the petite girl up and held it completely in his arms. Then he tucked the quilt and fell asleep contentedly.

  When the faint snoring sound sounded nearby, Lin Lang opened her eyes and pulled out her arm blankly.

  The little wolf cub became more and more restless.

  When spring is here, this guy is also ready to move. An energetic teenager often has a vague desire and exploration spirit for the opposite sex around him. Unlike the plot, the two now maintain a pure sibling relationship, and the male lead in the third year of high school is about to celebrate his nineteenth birthday.

  Since she graduated from university and took the postgraduate entrance examination, Jiang Qiyun has become more and more unbearable, carefully testing Lin Lang's bottom line, and occasionally teasing her with pure expressions and talking about interesting things between boy and girl friends, or acting directly, just like just now.

 Two attempts to conceal the aggressive close contact have made the wolf's ambitions clear.

  I am afraid that only the older sister who has been studying in a girls' school since childhood and did not understand the relationship between men and women will naively think that this is the way for the younger brother to show love.

  Lin Lang estimated that the heroine will also appear, and it will be more fun then.

  On one side is the "most beloved" sister, on the other side is the heart-pounding true love.

  Lin Lang was very unkind and admitted that she wanted to watch a good show.

  You know, she is a stubborn black-hearted girl.

  Isn't it abnormal if you don't do something?

  This opportunity will come soon.

  On the weekend, Lin Lang pushed a classmate reunion under someone's resentful eyes and promised to accompany him to buy new clothes. She removed a branded men's clothing from the shelf and gestured to the teenager without having to try on it, and quickly paid for it.

  The young salesperson earned a large commission and deliberately complimented, "It seems that the two have a good relationship. It is enviable to remember the size of each other's clothes." Jiang Qiyun smiled and put his head on Linlang. On his neck, he looked like a boyfriend.

  With a mindset of watching the excitement, Lin Lang pretended to accidentally walk into an underwear shop.

  This is an important place for the transition of the relationship between the hero and the hero-the heroine turned to the hero's high school as a school doctor. The day before, the two of them went shopping to celebrate her first job.

  In order to get rid of the "big sisters", the male protagonist casually hid in a fitting room. He didn't know the scene of the female protagonist changing clothes. Not to mention that the heroine deliberately wore glasses to pretend to be ugly in class, and wore some loose and loose clothes. She was originally just plain and plain. She was so concealed by her. Once others found out, she immediately felt "shocked as a heavenly man". The big beauties with exquisite facial features have been compared.

  Then the female partner started a tragedy.

  No matter how beautiful you look, you will definitely have no brains!

  And the female protagonist looks awkward again, it is called "Furong from the clear water, natural carving"!

  This is natural beauty, don't you understand!

  Lin Lang doesn't understand very well, but this does not prevent her from doing bad things.

  Doesn't true love have to go through untold hardships before it can be cultivated into a positive result?

  ——She is going to "help" them once!