Arc 1: White Lotus Ex-Girlfriend (2)

Picture is not mine 

The notice from the Space-Time Headquarters was sent to the effect that she was criticized for being too loose and not aggressive, so she was assigned to the Women's Ministry for punishment. Lin Lang patted the hem of her skirt, carried the little black cat on the back of her neck, and left the place where she once stood.

  Nothing is left.

  The female club did not welcome her.

  The reason is also simple, the female matches always has to be overwhelmed by the female lead, and the task ending will not be too happy. This resentment will naturally spread to the head of Linlang who has been in the female lead.

  Lin Lang was indifferent to this, these pediatric tricks really can't scare her.

  She quickly took off her first assignment.

  This time the plot is about sister and brother love, a male student with an angelic face but a black belly, a gentle and confused female school doctor with a hot body, a romantic love story is staged between a cat and a mouse.

  And she, Jiang Linlang, is the male lead's ex-girlfriend, a naive daughter.

  "Qiyun, this is your sister, Lin Lang!" Father Jiang said kindly.

  "Sister!" The boy screamed, looking up his head, with thick and slender eyelashes, and his big black and white eyes full of admiration. "I didn't expect that I also have a beautiful sister. I am so happy! We still have the same last name!"

  No, that's a lie.

  Lin Lang knew that apart from having an angelic face, this guy was as black as ink from beginning to end. (from head to toe)

  This beautiful eleven-year-old boy is the son of brother Jiang.

  Like most novel male protagonists, he has a tragic life experience. His parents died in a car accident, and his elders, who are gentle and friendly to him, only care about how to divide his family's property and let the male protagonist's young heart Was hit hard.

  Even if it was Jiang's father who extended a helping hand and took the young hero home to raise him, he did not appreciate it, but suspected that Jiang's father was plotting wrongdoing and wanted to use him to embezzle his family's property.

  Therefore, in order to retaliate, this little male protagonist, after living in Jiang's house, weaves a honey trap, step by step harms the nominal sister and turns her into his underground lover.

  When the male lead met the female lead, the destined woman, he did not hesitate to abandon the chess piece. As soon as the incident came to light, everyone thought it was the older sister who confuses the inexperienced younger brother. Jiang's father was furious, consciously faceless facing his dead brother, and drove his biological daughter out of the house in anger.

  When the Jiang family wanted to find her again, Jiang Linlang had already become a contemptible sitting woman under the guidance of a group of friends with ulterior motives.

  "So, from today..."

  She took the other's hand, her eyebrows and her eyes curled into a beautiful crescent, "Let us get along well, okay?"

  Jiang Qiyun was startled.

  A sixteen-year-old girl does not use pink and daisy, like a slim rain lotus, pure and delicate.

  "Okay!" The boy smiled sweetly, with a protruding little tiger tooth especially cute.

  However, except for the first meeting, Lin Lang showed no particular preference for this new brother. She still went to the girls' high school on time, and played with her best female companions on weekends, filled with the breath of a young girl.

  She didn't seem to notice the changes in the Jiang family at all.

  Father Jiang took Jiang's mother on a trip. Daughter Jiang Linlang was busy with school work and socializing, and the only little owner who stayed at home was a pink and cute child who didn't understand anything. These people have the opportunity to take advantage of.

  Lin Lang pretends to be ignorant-her personal settings are pure and innocent daughters.

  Before, the male lead lived in Jiang's house. Jiang Linlang was really happy to have a younger brother. After busying with him, the servants in the family did not dare to underestimate this young master, everything was best for him.

  The little wolf pup didn't know how to be grateful and turned Jiang Linlang into his pastime. After having "true love", he kicked it away, pretending to be a victim, and received the sympathy and pity of the hostess by the way. Hey, this kind of little devil, just throw a few more somersaults.

  Ignoring the new brother's "hint" for help, Lin Lang pondered this task.

  Generally speaking, the female partner is the catalyst for the emotional path of the male and female protagonist. The early stage is the existence of white moonlight and cinnabar moles. However, as soon as the female protagonist appears, the good brain is immediately disabled. It's so dying for the male protagonist to see that he received his lunch early!

  So... to be vicious?

  Lin Lang puts her cheeks on her hands, and the two dimples on her cheeks are looming.

  She wouldn't make the kind of low-level mistakes made by herself and caught on the spot.

  -Borrowing a knife to kill is king.

  Lin Lang rarely has time to stay at home that day. Her new brother is reciteing English texts with a pure face. After finishing, he opens a pair of misty eyes to ask for appreciation.

  It's almost time.

  Lin Lang said, "Why don't I take you to play in the water tomorrow?"

  The nanny who was pestering like a wood next to him said immediately, "Miss, don't, the young master is so young and will catch a cold!" Lin Lang glanced at the nanny. At a glance, he was in his early forties, rich and mellow, and he was a very ordinary mother-like figure who was kind to others.

  However, she was abandoned by her husband's family because she couldn't give birth to a son in her early years, and she extremely hated those carefree children. Jiang Qiyun, the pink and tender little golden boy, naturally became her vent.

  But although the male protagonist is young, he is obviously not the one who swallows his voice.

  Lin Lang just gave him a wedge, and he automatically performed the whole play.

  I saw that the white and tender face was full of pity, and he opened his clothes, pointed at the shocking new scar and said, "Sister, don't wait for Yunyun here to get better and it doesn't hurt anymore. Shall we go again?" The

  nanny's face changed drastically, shaking like chaff.

  "Puff Tong" knelt down and stammered: "This, it's not me..."

  Lin Lang naturally called the police.

  The police arrived soon and got into the car with the gray-faced babysitter.

  With an innocent and puzzled expression, the victim asked clearly, "Uncle Police, why are you arresting Aunt Zhang?"

  The people on the court were silent.

  They don't know how to tell this innocent child that the amiable adult in his eyes is a total pervert who regards the child who trusts him as the object of vent, and takes pleasure in abusing him all day.

  If this child grows up in the future and knows this, how can he comfort his wounded heart? Will this create the shadow of his fear of women?

  In the silence of the room, the long-haired girl stretched out her hand and hugged the boy into her arms, her slender fingers gently combed the other's soft hair, her voice was soft.

  "That was because Aunt Zhang made a mistake, and the police uncle was about to arrest her. When she reforms, she can naturally come out and re-behave. Isn't there the phrase in your book that'knowing a mistake can be corrected, and doing something good'? If Yunyun is If you make a mistake, as long as you can correct it, my sister will like you!" At

  this moment, the girl in the white dress is like an angel who has fallen into the world.

  The little boy smiled sweetly, holding her slender waist, "Yunyun likes sister the most!" That's

  strange.

  When the police saw this warm scene, they smiled with relief.

  Father Jiang, who was far abroad, heard about this incident and expressed satisfaction with his daughter's emergency response. At the same time, he also ordered the housekeeper to hire a more reliable nanny to take care of the young master.

  However, the children's love is out of control. Since Lin Lang took the initiative to hug someone, Jiang Qiyun has stuck it like a dog skin plaster. Life nanny is basically like a dummy.

  Once, the servant called the young master to get up and found that there was no one inside. He panicked and searched the whole villa. In despair, he almost called the police. Later, he found that the culprit was sleeping soundly with his sister's neck.

  Since then, the servant has a spectrum in his heart.

  If the young master is not in the room, he must be acting like a baby in the lady's bedroom.