Part 1

In the world ruled by werewolves , there are four main powerful clans in Korea.

First one is Lee clan , they are the richest clan among other clans because their land have a lot of mineral resources , their land is not fertile so they trade with other clans for crops and vegetables.

Second one is Cho clan , they have  aquatic resources , they have large fishing ports , they have fertile land also but they usually relay on their diverse marine life .

Third one is Jung clan , they have one of the most  fertile land , they grow everything from crops to fruits ,whoever came there is always awestruck with Jung clans nature's beauty .

Last but not least is the Min clan , the most powerful among them all , they are known for their fighting and strategical skills , they literally have everything that is needed to survive.

------------------------------------------------------

Head Alpha Jung from Jung clan is the most kindhearted alpha in Korea , he never thought bad about anyone , he always tries to help any clan in need , he has made alliance with most of the clans , because of his good ruling skills , good doings and experience he made his clan very powerful .

Alpha Jung wife was also very Kindhearted , she helped his Alpha in every way possible , she was with him through his ups and downs , she helped him ruling his clan and always gave him advices .

Both of them were loved by their people , everyone in the clan were very grateful for getting them as their rulers.

Everything was going well until Luna Jung died giving birth to their first baby ,

Luna Jung health was not well from the starting of her pregnancy , Alpha Jung wanted her to not continue her pregnancy but she wanted to give birth to their unborn baby , whole Jung clan was in great grief after knowing their Luna's death , Alpha Jung started crying and fell on his knees after knowing about his wife's death .

' Your highness please have strength , it is very sad that our Luna died but you now have to raise your babyboy ' the maid said with the baby in her arms.

Alpha Jung stood up and wiped his tears , the maid gave the baby to him , when he took the baby in his arms the first thing he noticed was his heart shaped lips and his smell ,  baby scent was very sweet like vanilla and Lily , all of his sadness disappear when the baby smiled in his sleep , the sight of his baby sleeping peacefully in his arms made him smile .

' So my babyboy is Omega ' King said and the maid nodded .

-----------------------------------------------------

' I have decided our baby name honey ' Luna Jung said while looking at herself in the mirror

' What is the name dear ?' Alpha Jung asked back hugging her

' If the baby is a boy we will name him Hoseok and if the baby is a girl we will name her Lily ' she said stroking her belly .
------------------------------------------------------

Alpha Jung smiled while thinking about the memory about his beloved wife

' Welcome to the world , my precious Hoseok ' ALPHA Jung said with a smile .

Luna Jung funeral was held the other day , all of the fellow clans leader came to the funeral , Alpha Jung was crying with baby Hoseok in his arms when Luna's body was being buried .

People started taking their leaves after giving condolences to Head Alpha Jung  , Alpha Jung was still in front of his wife's grave , he then felt a tap on his shoulder , when he looked behind he saw Alpha and Luna Min were there with their four year old alpha son , Alpha Jung and Alpha Min were childhood best friends .

' Stay strong for your son Alpha Jung ' King Min said

Alpha Jung just nodded and wiped his tears and looked at his cute Hoseok who was giggling

' Can we look at the baby Alpha Jung ?' Luna Min asked

' Of course ' Alpha Jung said

He carefully gave Hoseok to Luna Min  , she cooed at the giggling baby

' Ooh , this little one is omega ' Luna Min said while smelling babies scent

' what is his name Alpha Jung? ' Luna Min asked

' His name is Hoseok ' King Jung said

' Do you wanna see Hoseok , Yoongi ?' Queen Min asked

Yoongi nodded , then Luna Min sat on a bench and put Hoseok on her lap , she motioned Yoongi to sit beside her .

Yoongi came and started stroking Hoseok chubby cheeks , Yoongi smiled

' Wow , Mommy Hoseok scent is very sweet and he is also very cute , can we take him back with us ' Yoongi said with sparkly eyes

' No Yoongi ' Luna Min said

Yoongi started crying , but he stopped crying when Hoseok grabbed his index finger , Yoongi looked down at Hoseok

' One day I will take you with me little Hoseok that's a promise ' Yoongi said sniffling and kissed his cheek

Alpha Jung smiled after seeing Yoongi kiss Hoseok's cheeks

' Let's go inside , it's time to feed Hoseok ' Alpha Jung said

' Can I feed Hoseok ? ' Yoongi asked

' Of course Yoongi ' Alpha Jung said

Luna Min gave Hoseok back to Alpha Jung , all of them followed Alpha Jung , Alpha Jung ordered the maid to bring the milk bottle , then they all settled down on the sofa .

After some time the maid brought the milk bottle ,

' Here Yoongi feed Hoseok ' Alpha Jung said handing Yoongi the milk bottle and putting Hoseok on Yoongi's lap .

Yoongi take the bottle and started feeding Hoseok , Hoseok slowly drank the milk , he started getting sleepy and slowly drifted off to sleep , Yoongi gave the half empty milk bottle to Alpha Jung and just stared at the sleeping baby .

' Alpha Jung we have some important work at our clan so we will be taking our leave ' Alpha Min said

' OK Alpha Min , please visit soon ' Alpha Jung said

' We will visit soon because I think someone needs to meet Hoseok again ' Alpha Min said looking at Yoongi who wasn't paying attention to anything .

' Give Hoseok back to Alpha Jung Yoongi we are leaving now ' Alpha Min said

' Noooo , I am not leaving my little Hoseok ' Yoongi said

' Yoongi behave we have to go , we will visit soon ' Alpha Min said

' OK ' Yoongi said with a frown

Alpha Jung take sleeping Hoseok from Yoongi's lap and escorted them to the front door

' Can I look at him one last time ' Yoongi asked

Alpha Jung nooded and bend down

' I will visit soon my little Hoseok ' Yoongi said and kissed his cheeks

Then they went to their carriage and left , Alpha Jung went inside the castle and sat on his throne with Hoseok sleeping in his arms .

' My baby you are attracting people without doing anything ' Alpha Jung said looking at his sleeping baby.