Chatting

Kiibo's POV

I better get some straight forward answers about what that conversation is about or I'll be angry. Well I'm never truly angry.

I walked down to the library in the basement of the school. It was pretty much the same layout as the one in the killing game. Which is unsettling. Sort of.

We had agreed to meet up there, warning everyone not to go down. I guess it's that important.

I slowly walked down to see Kokichi and Shuichi talking. Kokichi seemed to be shaking and Shuichi was whispering things that I couldn't hear.
Shuichi turned around and noticed me.
"O-oh Kiibo you arrived!" He said nervously. I nodded and went to sit down in one of the chairs provided.
"So...what happened between you and Kokichi at the sleepover." I started, getting straight to the point. "It's kind of complicated I guess." Shuichi responded. Kokichi just sat there fiddling with his fingers. Not saying a word. It was easy to forget he was even there.

Not like the usual Kokichi.

"First off i want to you to tell us what you know." Shuichi said focusing his gaze on to Kokichi. Kokichi looked up and nodded. "W-well I didn't hear much...something about...harm and u-uh" I said uncomfortable. I knew more then that but I was uncomfortable saying it.
Shuichi sending my uneasy ness thankfully understood. "I think I know what you heard." . I nodded.

"Hey Kokichi, are we ok with telling him?"
Shuichi asked averting his gaze to Kokichi. Kokichi looked up and nodded. He then proceeded to look back down.
"Look Kiibo, I'm not gonna tell you much because it's clear that Kokichi is uncomfortable with it. I'm sure you already know too. During the sleepover we both couldn't sleep so we stayed up and ended up confessing a lot of things to each other..." Shuichi started.

"Even our love." Kokichi finally said, looking up with a small smile.

Shuichi smiled back and nodded.

I looked at them shocked. I believe I heard them but...I don't really remember.

"Y-you did?"

They both nodded.

"Well...ok I guess that settles it..." I said softly smiling.

We all got up and proceeded to leave the room.

Kokichi left first, followed by me and Shuichi.

I felt a small tap on my shoulder.
I quickly turned around. "Was there something else Shuichi?"

"N-no I just wanted to say your a great guy Kiibo."

I looked at him and smiled.

"Thanks I guess!" I said watching him run after Kokichi.

I'm glad those two are together