The Last Scrapbook

Okay, we are way too close now. I mean, four episodes left! Can you believe it?!

How are you guys all feeling? Pumped? Excited? Happy that the book's at least getting finished. Well, I hope you do!

Anyway, should we start this one off early. I barely have anything to say. I'm tired, for one. But that's it.

Yeah, I think we should start it off early. So without further ado, let's start the show!

"The Last Scrapbook"

Queen Poppy: Imagine a world of magic, a world of pinãta giants! And Lady Marigold, a strong, kind-hearted heroine on a quest to reclaim the Party Hat of Destiny from the evil Madame Maelstrom. Plus, 270 characters, 52 realms and a tangled web of backstories told out of chronological order. It's "The Glitterborn Chronicles", the greatest series of Pop Trolls fantasy scrapbooks ever scissored! *giggles*

She was showing it off to two Trolls. Reef and Holly. Reef had sparkles in his eyes, he was so shocked. Holly just was... confused.

Holly Darling: Sounds complicated.

Reef Marina: I love it!

Queen Poppy: It is! But don't worry, author R.T. Plumegrass wrote a dense companion anthology to explain it all.

Reef Marina: *gasps happily* Are you kidding me?

She takes out a giant, massive book.

Queen Poppy: Though, R.T. Plumegrass is just a pen name, the author's actual identity is a baffling mystery.

Reef Marina: A mystery? Tech-yeah!

Queen Poppy: Isn't that great?

Reef Marina: Mmm-hmm! Mmm-hmm!

Holly Darling: Y'all... umm, y'all!

She walks away, not understanding.

Reef Marina: I love it! I need to read it now!

Queen Poppy: Then welcome to the clan.

Reef Marina: *giggles happily*

Queen Poppy: But others will never understand it, will they?

Reef Marina: I guess not.

Queen Poppy: Oh, Lady Marigold...

Just then, she pops out of the book.

Lady Marigold: What troubles you, your grace?

Queen Poppy: I really thought, with all these new friends in TrollsTopia, I'd find someone to share Glitterborn with.

Reef was visibly confused. He couldn't see her.

Reef Marina: Umm, who are you talking to? And what are you talking about? You're sharing it with me? Who doesn't like me?

Queen Poppy: I don't suppose you'd have a few hours to talk about book five?

Lady Marigold: Ooh, your grace, well, I'm not much of a fantasy reader. But something tells me your fortunes are about to change.