Chapter 4: Collab

~Dream's POV~

Y/N
Are you..? Dream...?

I read the text over and over again, pondering how she could have possibly known it was me, slightly panicking because no one knew I was dream, other than my closest friends that I've met in person and known for years. 'How on earth did she find out!?' I think to myself before finally thinking of a response that might just save me.

Clay
Never heard of him

I waited as the typing bubble popped up, hoping she believed my lie.

Y/N
Liar
You said he was one of your favorite youtubers when we were talking at the Cafe.

'Shit.. she knows..' I thought to myself as I finally told the truth.

Clay
Fine.. you got me 😔
How did you know?

Y/N
Your voices matched up and it didn't click for me until this morning when I was trying to figure out why you two sounded so similar.

I thought for a moment about her response, the same was with her, her voice was really familiar to me but I couldn't place where from. Then it hit me.

Clay
Wait, so are you Y/U/N?

I waited as the typing bubble popped up, waiting for her response, it disappeared and reappeared a few times while she was typing and I wasn't sure what to think when she finally responded;

Y/N
Yeah..

They were the same person.. None of her fans knew what she looked like, no one did actually, other than her close friends and family, now I was one of the few that knew what she looked like..

Clay
I've got to say you look quite beautiful in person 😏

Y/N
😳
Let's just practice for the collab >×<

Clay
Alright XD

I smiled and set my phone down as I logged into minecraft, opening our practice world and finding her already online. We practiced for a few hours and I trained her up more while we chatted on a call we decided to do.
When we were done practicing, she decided to go on her survival world and work on gathering resources for her next build, offering for me to join. I accepted and she gave me the IP. I joined the world and spawned in the middle of the village she was making, I saw her standing AFK by where a bunch of logs were placed to mark the shape of the build. 'She's probably starting her stream.' I thought to myself, looking over the little list she had on a sign by the build to see what she needed. 'Oak, Birch, and Spruce... I can gather those.' I thought to myself before heading out of the village to collect the wood.
While I was in the forest, I heard her saying her intro over the call as her stream started and I got the notification she was live. I smiled and kept gathering the wood, getting as much as I could gather and replacing all the saplings, managing to fill my inventory with a row of each kind of log, leaving my hotbar blank other than the tools and food I had made and gotten, which gave the achievements in chat. I had her stream open on my other monitor with the sound off and I could see the chat as they finally noticed my achievements.

Jincronos: Wait, is Dream on the world?
Dishonestpro: Omg is Dream on?
Sunsetsavior: Did Dream get to visit his Tavern?
Hopeful_hero: Where's Dream?
Black_snow: Dream's on the world!
Yukimura: Dream's here!!
Yukizome: DREAM
Eternal_flame: DREEEAAAM
Hells_forgotten_flower: DREAM IS ON THE WORLD
Reaper365: DREAM IS HERE
some_weird_boy: AAAH DREAM!
Pandoranotfound: OMG DREAM'S ON Y/U/N'S WORLD

I chuckled lightly at the chat's reaction. "Yes I'm here." A say with a smile, causing the chat to flip out even more and I could hear Y/N giggle over the phone as I was coming back to the village, putting my logs in the chest she had set up by her building.

"I got the logs you needed." I say softly with a smile

"Thank you." Y/N replied with a smile, giving me the friendly minecraft gesture with her character, which I returned.

"You know, I haven't been to the Tavern of Dreams yet, could you show me around?" I ask with a smile

"Sure!" She replies cheerfully and I chuckle lightly, following her as she leads me to the Tavern, opening the doors for me and showing me around the inside.

"It's beautiful, but not quite as beautiful as you." I say with a smile as I look at her, her character goes still for a second and her chat goes wild with different ship names for us, the most common one being Y/U/NWasTaken. I could see flashes of hate comments from my fans that want to be with me(Aka Stans), but they were ultimately drowned out by the hype from the rest of the chat.

"Th-thank you." Y/N said shyly, though she hid how flustered she was pretty well.

"Of course." I reply with a smile, "Oh, and I found this while I was gathering wood." I say softly, giving her a (Your favorite Minecraft flower).

She picks it up and holds it in her hand, "How did you know these were my favorite?" She asked softly

"I didnt, I just thought that a pretty girl like you needed some pretty flowers." I reply with a smile as her stream chat starts spamming "SIMP"

"You really are too kind.." She says shyly, starting to leave the tavern, checking if I was following, which I was. She led me to a beautiful little woodland cottage down a small, very well made, dirt path. She opened the door for me and we walked inside, she put the flower in an empty flower pot on a bookshelf by a set of twin Lime Beds right next to eachother in the upstairs bedroom. 'She really is good as decorating and building..' I thought to myself, noticing the minecraft sky was setting and she led me up to a rooftop balcony that overlooked the forest and faced the sunset. We stood together near the edge and watched the sunset quietly before she brought me back inside to skip the night, sleeping together in the twin Lime beds because they were closest.
I look back over at her Twitch chat to see they were going berserk over our actions and spamming ship names. 'This is gonna blow up on Twitter..' I thought to myself. And that was where she ended the stream, sounding really flustered from the chat and our actions in game, which made me smile. We said goodnight to eachother and she logged off, but I stayed on for a few more hours, building something of my own a little ways away from her village before logging off and heading to bed at around 2 in the morning.

(A/N: Another chapter is done and I think this is the cutest chapter by far uwu Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! If you enjoy the story dont forget to vote for the chapters! It's free, and you can always take it back. Anywho, I'll catch you all in the next chapter! ✌💞)