Chapter 6: Manhunt Part 2

~Y/N POV~
You were sitting by the portal now, pacing, pondering any ideas you could to get past the hunter’s trap, whatever it may be. You went through yours and Dream’s collected items time and time again, nothing of use.. You had a bit of sand and some gunpowder, but not enough for a tnt trick, and you didn't have enough fire resistance potions for if they left a lava trap. You only had the one. You let out a soft sigh before Dream whispered something in chat to you;

Dream whispers to you: We could gather stuff to counter any traps they have, they’re stuck in the end unless they want to lose all their gear. We have time :)

You smile at the message and give him a small nod, digging up to the surface and leaving a small cobble tower to mark where the portal is as well as screenshotting the coordinates. Then you and Dream went out to gather the resources you needed, getting wood for boats, sand and gunpowder for tnt, and gold for piglin trading and gapples. It was taking you guys a little while, but not too long, and the hunters were wondering what you were up to while also taunting you.

“Give up yet?” Sapnap asked, you could hear he was smirking.

“Never.” You replied with the same tone and Dream let out a soft chuckle.

A few more minutes longer, and you had everything you needed, a large supply of gapples, arrows, beds, a handful of tnt, a couple fire resistance potions, and a bunch of enderpearls and arrows. Dream set up a wall of cobble around the portal to place the tnt on, placing down 9 blocks of it, lighting the top six, waiting a bit, and lighting the bottom three, causing them all to fall through the portal, appearing on the other side and blowing up immediately as you and Dream drank your fire resistance potions and hopped in the portal, all while the hunters were freaking out from the tnt.

“NOOOOOO!!!” Sapnap, George, and Bad all yelled as their death messages appeared in chat;

GeorgeNotFound blew up
Sapnap blew up
BadBoyHalo blew up

You and Dream cheered as you set up your own portal trap for when they came back as you and Dream started taking out the end crystals

As you hit the last crystal and Dream was starting to take down the dragon with beds, you heard the hunters yell;

“They’re beating the dragon!!” Bad shrieked as he ran towards Dream with the other 3 on his tail. You fired arrows at them, slowing them down a bit and the dragon was of great help, knocking them into the air as Dream got the final bed down.

Dream has made the advancement [Free the End]

You and Dream both cheered at your victory as the hunters groaned in defeat.

“Good game you guys.” Bad said softly

“Good game.” You replied with a smile

After saying your goodbyes, you left the call and went to make some dinner before streaming on your survival world, building a fountain at the center of your little growing town. You were enjoying how it was turning out so far and you couldn't wait to see it when it was finished. It was honestly really coming together, sure for now it was just buildings and paths, but you planned on populating it eventually.
As you were working on another building, your phone started buzzing with an incoming call. You looked at the caller ID, it was Clay. You smiled and answered the call as you kept working on your build.

“Hi.” You said with a smile, finishing up the exterior of your build as he responded.

“Hello.” you could hear the smile in his voice as you started working on the interior of the build, which you were thinking of having be an inn.

“So what’s up?” You asked softly

“Nothing much.. Just wanted to talk with you..”Dream replied softly, saying the last part a bit quietly, but you managed to catch it and so did some of your chat it seemed since they started spamming Simp in the chat, which made you giggle.

“What’s so funny?” Dream asked curiously.

“Just my chat.” You replied softly

“What about it?” He asked

“They’re calling you a simp.” You reply with a giggle, causing him to let out a small, clearly annoyed sigh.

“I’m not a simp.”

“Anyway, I’m building on my survival world if you wanna join.” You replied with a smile

“Sure.” he replied softly, and a few minutes later the message popped up in the minecraft chat;

Dream joined the game.
You smiled and looked around for him, finding him standing on a beach, the minecraft sun starting to slowly fall over the horizon as he turned to you. You blushed lightly due to the scenery and situation, as well as what was set up in this location.

“Follow me.” Dream said gently before walking over to a sort of picnic that was set up under a tree just on the edge of the beach. You smiled and followed him.He motioned for you to take a seat on one of the conveniently placed minecarts, which were on half slabs in the floor to make it seem like you were actually sitting on the picnic blanket. You smiled as Dream opened a nearby barrel.

“What would you like?” He asked softly and you pondered a moment before responding with;

“A pork sandwich.” You reply with a smile

“Coming right up.” Dream replied, grabbing some things from the barrel and tossing you a cooked porkchop and 2 bread as your sandwich. Before he sat down in the minecart across from you. You both ate your food and started chatting a bit, and your stream chat was still going on about the simp thing. And, as the sun was fully setting over the beautiful minecraft ocean, Dream got out of his minecart and you followed, he walked up to you and crouched, you did the same, not really sure what he was doing until he had his character walk into yours in a minecraft kiss as he mad a kiss kinda sound. You were a bit shocked for a second but returned the gesture and your twitch chat went crazy, saying ship names, that the ship is sailing, simps, or other things. And with that you ended the stream to address Clay about it.

“W-why’d you do that?” You asked softly with a slight stutter, blushing fairly deeply from the event.

“Because… Because I l-” he was cut off by your phone dying, you hadn’t noticed you had been on the call so long, and it didn't help that  your phone was at like 50% even before the manhunt.

(A/N: I’m honestly seriously tempted to build the village  myself but it’ll take forever and won't look nearly as good as I imagine it as ^^’ but lemme know if you guys think I should build it in my spare time, because I can post pictures on here and figure out how to get the word download or something so you guys can explore it owo Also, I can add pictures of some builds I’ve done if you’re curious as to how it might look and how my build style is {Which is heavily inspired by Grian, awesome builder and if you don't know him, definitely go check him out owo} Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! If you’re enjoying the story, don't forget to vote for the chapters! It’s free, and you can always take it back. Also, feel free to leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments! I’ll catch you all in the next one!✌💞)