Prologue

Avni and Ananya were born into the same family, but fate had different plans for them. Raised apart, they grew up as strangers, each unaware of the other's existence. Avni, with her cold-hearted demeanor, buried herself in secrets and anger. Ananya, on the other hand, embodied the spirit of joy and warmth, bringing light to everyone around her.

In a similar twist of destiny, Neil and Neev, also twins, lived contrasting lives. Neil, the calm and composed one, often found himself balancing out the exuberance of his twin, Neev, whose humor and antics could be both amusing and irritating.

Their childhoods were intertwined in ways they couldn't remember. Avni and Neev were inseparable pranksters, often targeting Ananya and Neil. But after a traumatic incident, Avni's world turned upside down, filling her with resentment toward her twin sister and biological family.

Years later, destiny is about to bring these four lives crashing together again. Avni, now a member of the masked band DEVILS, harbors a deep-seated anger she doesn't fully understand. Ananya, oblivious to her past, is a die-hard fan of the same band. Neil and Neev, unknowingly connected to their childhood friends, are about to step into a web of secrets and long-buried emotions.

How will these revelations and relationships unfold? Can love and truth bridge the gaps that years of secrets and misunderstandings have created? The stage is set for a dramatic revelation, one that will change their lives forever. In the world of music, masks, and mysterious identities, will they find the courage to face their pasts and embrace their true selves?

This is their story.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢,𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜. 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍. 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.

*𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰*