Chapter-13 (A SWEET YET DANGEROUS SHOCK)

--------♡--------

After Sometime There was an announcement  that the  plane is about to land...

As the plane  landed, Manik took a relief  huff😌😌...
He was like Jaan m Jaan agai...

After that both collect their luggage and move towards their Car Along with CaVya... All of them get into the car and move towards their destination...

They reached PARADISE MANSION...

Manik- Wow....  Our new home is so beautiful...

Nandini- Chalo let's go inside Baby..

They came inside and met Dhrulya and Mukti...

As they both entered in Mansion , Manik was like a excited kidoo running in whole Mansion and jumping on sofa

While sitting on sofa Nandini was adoring her baby who is looking super cute while doing all this...

Manik- Mumma this Mansion is so big...  What if I lost somewhere 😲*pout*

Nandini- No Bachcha you won't...  See everyone is there... We all will take care of you and Abeer...

Aliya- Nandini, Navya and Cabir...  You all might be tired because of travelling for hours... Go to your Room take rest we will meet downstairs for dinner....

Everyone went to their Room for taking a small nap...

In MaNan's Bedroom

After getting tired Manik goes towards his Nanni mumma and sit beside her and lay down his head on her lap and started playing with her black long hair while Nandini was informing Rajeev that they landed safely and everything is alright here, on her phone and with from other hand caressing his hair looking towards him lovingly.....

Nandani's Hair

(Mere bhi aesi h...  But not silky 😳😳)

Manik- Nanni mumma...  Hum ye kaha aaye h (Where are we?)

Nandini- Baby we are in PARADISE MANSION...  Did you like it??

Manik- I am loving it...  It's so beautiful... Thank you Mumma mujhe yha lane ke liye....  I love you so much for this....

Nandani- Love you too baby 😘😘

(This is just a childish I love you... Just like kids do say...  Real vaala will be special 😍)

Manik- Hum yahan sabhke saath bhut saari Masti karenge.... (We will have lots of fun with everyone...)

Nandini- Yes Baby hum bhut saari Masti karenge...(Yes baby we will have lots of fun) ... Now let's take a small nap then we will have Dinner...