Chapter - 21(Manik is Back)

I can't stop my self from giving another update ...

Thanks for your support and comments guys💗💗

Aesi support krte rho
.
.
.
.
One cute baby was sitting on his mother's lap laughing and giggling, enjoying with his mother a lot. When, suddenly they saw with wide open eyes one truck was coming with full speed, shows like truck's break were failed and in just a moment truck got crash with their car.....

Both baby with his mother and driver were lying on road like a lifeless body. Driver died on spot only and mother was in unconscious state with her body drenched with blood and baby was crying seeing his mother in this miserable state and soon he also became unconscious...

When baby gain his consciousness he was in hospital, he saw his father was seeing him with so much love and pain in his eyes but he was also crying badly. But baby wants too see his mother, he asked about her from his dad....

Baby- Dad where is mom? Unhe kya hogya h? Unki full body blood m hogyi thi......vo thik h na??( What happened to her...  Her whole body was filled with blood?? She she fine)

Dad- Beta your mother is no more......she left u for forever.....she will never came now😭😭

As these words utter from his father's mouth, whole world crashed down in front of him. He shouted "MOOOOM"😭....

Suddenly Manik opened his eyes with a jerk, he was sweating badly and tears are rolling down from his eyes...

Yes, that baby was Manik and lady was Nyonika. It's a bad dream of Manik which he used to watch on daily basis, its not even a dream its a bitter past and harsh reality of Manik's life which turn his life upside down at very young age...

When Manik came out from this emotional trauma and back to his senses he realises, he was feeling some sort of Sukoon, comfort and attachment, which he was missing and craving from years. He snuggle more into that thing but when realises, reality hit him hard it was some girl's cleavage in which he was snuggling and feeling sukoon..

He got up with a jerk and sit up. As when he saw girl's face and the position in which both were sleeping, he got shocked to the core. Firstly, he got up from bed and covered her with duvet properly (earlier only her breast was hidden... Her cleavege was visible...  But now he made her cover till her neck) like a gentleman and after that he wore his clothes....

After wearing clothes, for his superise he got one more shock as his eyes landed on wall pics and photo frames in room. He was like am I watching a dream only till now?? But as he touched those frames for his suprise its reality, he just smiling like a fool after seeing those beautiful pics....

 He was like am I watching a dream only till now?? But as he touched those frames for his suprise its reality, he just smiling like a fool after seeing those beautiful pics