twentythree.

"HELLO VLOG," Tommy said as he held up his camera facing him. He then turned it and tilted it down to momentarily show me walking next to him.

We planned to go to the park first then go to McDonald's for lunch and hang out at a beach until the sunset.

Tommy balanced his camera on the park bench as we sat on the floor in front of it.

"Today we coded it so that TommyInnit goes out on a date with a woman," I said as my introduction. Tommy laughed and introduced me to the video and explained what we were going to do.

After filming the introduction, we headed out of the park for lunch. Occasionally being stopped by people who recognised Tommy or Tommy just being distracted by exercise corners.

"Look Y/N, hold this," Tommy said as he handed the camera over to me. I started taking a video of him as he approached a set of monkey bars. He of course failed miserably at the task, no surprise seeing that the only sports he did were on his computer.

"No, no, watch the master do this," I said as I handed over my stuff to him and walked towards the monkey bars. I managed to complete the monkey bars twice by going forward and then turning around to complete it once more.

"Woman is pog," Tommy said turning the camera around to his face after I landed on the ground from the monkey bars.

"Woman has a name," I said as I took back my stuff from him and jabbed his shoulder.

We continued on until one of Tommy's fans stopped us yet again. This time, I filmed their extremely awkward encounter while giggling behind the camera.

The poor kid was so star-struck by Tommy, but Tommy didn't know what to say to the kid. Tommy just stood there and took a selfie with him.

"Are you the woman he asked out on a date during the stream?" The kid asked me.

"No, I am his mother," I replied in the most serious tone I could muster. The kid looked at me with his eyes widened and turned back to look at Tommy before blinking really fast.

"No she's just kidding with you," He said as he started to drag me away. The kid waved goodbye to me so I politely smiled and waved back.

We walked a little further away before I pointed the camera in Tommy's face as he started talking again.

"Did you see his face? You scared the kid so bad!" He said while laughing. I turned off the camera and smiled at him. This was a moment, and I wanted to make sure to savour it.

Tommy wasn't an awkward person, he knew how to make friends and he was quiet sociable. However, when it came to fans he didn't know what to say to them except the classic, "Thanks for your support" line.

After what seemed like forever, we reached the closest McDonald's restaurant near us. Tommy went to order for us and I started the camera again to film him walking to the counter.

He ordered us a 20 piece chicken nugget set with fries. I filmed him eat his fries a little too fast and choking on them.

"Calm down, have a fry," I said as I held up a fry in front of the camera. We both laughed at my reference to one of Tommy's iconic quotes.

Soon we finished up our food and started to move off to our next destination.

"We are about to go to the bus stop," Tommy said breathily as I filmed him walk beside me.

"To get to the beach to watch the sunset!" I ended off for him as I turned the camera towards my face.

"You sound like you just ran a 5km marathon," I said as I pointed the camera back up to Tommy.

"You under estimate my abilities woman," He said as he picked up his pace and overtook me.

"Hey that's not fair you have long legs," I said as I moved the camera to match the speed he was walking at.

"That my friend, is what you call a walking skyscraper. F in the chat for Tommy please," I said as I zoomed into Tommy who was walking off into a far distance.

I then turned off the camera and caught up with Tommy and linked my arms with his while we continued walking to the bus stop.

When we got on the bus, I took a seat next to the window and left the seat beside mine empty for Tommy. Tommy took the camera from me and started filming me looking out of the window.

"What are you doing," I asked as he pointed the camera at me.

"Content," He replied.

I shrugged and left it alone, before letting myself slowly drift off to sleep leaning on his shoulder.

"Cute," I heard him say softly.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter but I had to cut it into half because it was too many words & personally I don't like if a story has too many words yk