Teahyung Oppa

After I got home, I went directly to my room, took a bath, and then dressed in some comfy clothes. I took my phone then just ordered some pizza for dinner.

I was about to take a nap when I heard my doorbell; that can't be the pizza guy cause I just finished ordering. So I went down to take a look.

"Yahh Y/nshii did you miss Oppa," the guy said with an excited tone. "Oppa I missed you!" I replied then hug him tightly his my other brother Taehyung

" So why are you here Oppa?" I asked, "well I got a 2 weeks day off so I decided to be with my baby sister," he said, why making a cute face.

"Only two weeks Oppa why not stay here for a month," I said with a fake sad face "don't worry I'll still visit you whenever I have my day-off", he replied then.

We heard the doorbell. It was the pizza guy. While we're eating, Oppa started a long conversation. Ugh, but it's okay. I love talking to him*Us talking*

Y/n-bold
Taehyung Oppa- normal

"So how's your first day at your new school?"

"It was fine I didn't assume it to big that big but yeah and also the food there was good I still don't have friends yet I did not saw Arin, Beomgyu and Kai have their own group of friends."

"Really? mabye Arin has something to do for now just try to find new friends so you wont be lonely. Did someone bullied you?"

"Ok Oppa I'll try to make friends and No no one bullied me luckily but there was this guy who blocked my way in the hallway."

"What did he do? What did you do?"

" It seems like he's trying to tell me something but I could not hear him cause I was playing some song so I just left."

"Yahh! so rude of you what if he confess something to you babo!"

"Confess?? Oppa he doesn't even know me and even if he did I don't care I still need time to move on."

"Why don't you try to hang with the guy maybe you'll fall for him and beside your bunny gave you permission to be happy."

"Yes he did Oppa but I still love him no one can replace him that easily he died for me and I love him so much for that "

"Yahh Oppa I'm already sleepy I still have school."

"Ok go to sleep goodnight...yahh! Wait hows your scars?"

"They are still here Oppa since they are deep it might take a long time to heal but don't worry they only hurt when you wet them goodnight Oppa saranghe."

*End of convo*

*Taehyung pov*

Y/nshii had changed a lot after the accident happens; her emotion was always profound or blank. I know she is still affected by it, but I can't blame her. Our brother and her boyfriend died because of saving her, so I know she's blaming herself. I wish we could find Jin hyung's body one day, and hopefully, he's still alive.

The one who did this is in jail and will never be allowed to go out of there. People like them are monster. How can they do that to such a sweet girl, and how dare they kill the person she and we love the most.