Chapter 10

Aiga's Pov

I wake up in a room naked.And at abandoned place that we went yesterday with nika.I turn my left and saw Nika and she is naked too.I said

‐Hello love.

‐Hello My king.

She catched me off guard by touching to mt chest.

‐So how did you sleep.

‐Better than ever.It is impossible to have a bad sleep with you.

‐You are saying good things to me but(Gets on top of her)you look perfect naked

Nika blushed madly by saying that.But nika grabbed my hand anput it on her b**bs

‐You can have a time with them whenever you want.If you want it at school we can do it at secret rooms.

‐Oh lady you catched me of guard

‐Kiss me fool.

Then ı started kissing her with passion.Until we heard a voice

‐Nika aiga wake u..

‐Get the hell out!!We both said at last time.It was max.Good thing there was a blanket on top of us.

‐That idiot destroyed the mood.

‐I am completely right with you.While the mood is broken lets change .I wanted to have a little time with your perfect body it is getting late.

-You are right.Our families will be ver angry when we dont come house at time.

‐Alright lets change.

We started changing and head out

Toko's pov

I wake up and started thinking what have ı done.I remembered yesterday.

Flashback

I planned everything when nika is going with mystey guy ı was secretly going to follow them and ı am going to the movie and watch with them secretly.My plan was perfect until they are goig to watch the movie at their place and it wasnt a movie it was a MARATHON.I was angry becouse ı watched that series with nearly 8 LONG HOURS.ı found a crack which ı can secretly watch them.I struggled becouse there was good and bad scenes to laugh.And when they played extereme truth or dare and Nika and Aiga started to do it .I escaped becouse it was late.And ı covered it and telled mom we traveled the city.

Flashback end

That was bad.Nika sleeping with aiga.I wasnt prepared for a guy that ı knew doing with my twin sister.I wore my clothes and ı went from the our room to kitchen.

-Hello son

-Hello mom.How are you today.

‐I am fine.Did tou sleep well

‐Yeah.So when will be breakfast ready?

‐In ten minutes.Okay

Then someone nocked.

‐Im on it

When ı opened ı saw nika

‐Hey Nika

‐Get out.

After she said that to me ı noticed that her hair and clothes is a mess and ı saw a hickey on her shoulders.Nika entered to house and sit on the table.But my mom noticed something.

‐Hey nika.What happened to your shoulder and why didnt you come home.

‐Becouse while we were coming dogs attacked us and ı hit my shoulder while escaping i was going to call you but there wasnt any signal

‐Oh okay.

I was going to belive her if ı disnt know what did happened.We eat our breakfast and both of us went to our room.I started to think how can ı make things right with my sister.Since i didnt talked to her for nearly 3 years i dont know what she liked and i got an idea.When she sleeps i am going to check her phone and see what she likes but if i get caught she will kill me So i am going to this thing while we are sleeping.I am such a genious.

Nika's Pov

Today when Toko looked at me he looked weird.Could he know my secret.Nah he cant i am overthinking it.I opened my phone to kill some time.

Hey guys this is me .I hope you like the chapter.Bye

Note:I deleated the car scene becouse it was ridiculous.