A Day with Him

(Pardon my absence, but lately I've been feeling very sick and it's caused me to not be able to work on this story here. Hopefully you all will be satisfied with this chapter. I will do my best to keep writing as much as I can~ I WILL FINISH THIS Anyway, enjoy the chapter :3)

(Y/n's POV)

I yawned as I stretched out my arms and got up from the bed I slept in. Today, Scarlemagne promised he'd spend the entire day with me and that he had a special surprise waiting for me at breakfast time.

(***Cue Music***)

Quickly fixing myself up I hurried out to the main court where I immediately smelled the sweet savory goodness of strawberries.

Oh...how'd he know strawberries are my weakness!

I walked down the stairs as the scent became much stronger as my tummy grumbled. I noticed Scarlemagne was standing next to the table, inspecting everything carefully. He is a bit of a perfectionist after all, so I'm sure he just wanted things to look perfect. He turned his head towards me as I made it to the table.

"Ah, good morning, (Y/n)! Did you sleep well?" I nodded my head as I scanned the entire table topped with many delicious foods and beverages. "Morning, Scarly. Did YOU sleep well?" I said overly cutesy as I had my hands behind my back and leaned over with my head slightly turned as I gave him one of my most famous adorable smiles.

He chuckled at me as his arms were crossed over his chest, rolling his eyes at me as he spoke "Be thankful you're the only one I'll allow to call me that~ and to answer your question, yes I did." I then ask him "So, what's all of this for..?" He wrapped an arm around me as he gestured to the table with his other arm. "THIS my dear, is only the first part of your surprise!"

He then began to guide me to a chair as he pushed it out so I could sit and slowly scooted me in once I became comfortable. He really was such a gentleman. He sat across from me as he looked towards me and simply said "Please, dig in." I gave him a nervous smile. "I honestly don't know where to start." He hummed at what I had said and held out his hand.

"Then, might I make a suggestion?" He then handed me a beautiful stack of pancakes with pieces of fruit around them, everything drizzled in a flavorful jam topped with whipped cream. I let my nose take in the sweet scent of it as my eyelids narrowed down. "Smells wonderful, doesn't it? Go on, try it." I grabbed onto a silver fork and knife and began cutting a piece off.

Making sure I had enough syrup to cover it I carefully placed it in my mouth and I immediately screamed in delight as the taste hit my tongue. I chewed the food and swallowed it and turned to Scarlemagne with a bright smile on my face. "Even the pancakes taste like strawberry!" My eyes beamed at him as they grew bigger. I cupped my cheeks "How did you know strawberries were one of my favorite fruits?!"

His laugh was unbelievably cute as he began twirling his spoon in his tea, laying on his hand to rest. "I never forgot the times we were together...you would always be fond of the things that were strawberry related." I giggled at myself, eating the rest of the pancakes while listening to him. Scarlemagne lowered his voice as he spoke in a quiet manner "That's one of the things I find adorable about you, (Y/n)~"

I smiled shyly as I grabbed a napkin and used it to wipe my mouth. "Thank you, Scarly." I said to him with my head tilted a bit. "See? Adorableness." He gestured to myself as we shared a laugh. Once I had the last bite on my fork I motioned to Scarlemagne to take the last piece. He waved his hand "No, please. It's your breakfast so enjoy it." I glared at him playfully "Fine, since it's my breakfast I order you to eat this last pancake or else..."