He's Back

Seutekh froze on her spot. She was shaking like a mad man, felt both confused and frightened. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was Osiris, the very man she swore she killed. And now he's staring at her, holding her hand on his arm while she shoock violently. Suddenly, she heard the voice of Isis.
"OSIRIS!" she yelled while embracing  her husband
"Isis." Osiris spoke calmly.
"Osiris?!" Everyone exclaimed. Every god present were amazed that Osiris is here. Horus on the other hand was silent, staring at his aunt who was so paralyzed by such shock that she couldn't speak properly.
"You....how did....what..." Seutekh could only say so little. Osiris didn't break his gaze during the whole meeting. Her emotion has formed from shock and fear to anger. She frowned and gathered all her power on her hand to strike him
"AAHHHH!" Just as when Seutekh fulfilled her intention a strong force has pushed her off to the wall, which made a sound and a crack of the walls. It was Ra, she is the one who intervened.
"The judgement is still in the process Seutekh. And till its end, keep your hands to yourself like a goddess should be." Seutekh gazed at the sun goddess with discreet, but said nothing as she was sitting in the pile of rocks. Ra then turned her attention to Osiris
" Long time no see, Osiris." She said while still facing Seutekh
"I had no idea that in all these years you were alive, and I'm immensely happy to see you in well being. But still, where were you? In Egypt, so much has changed while you were away." The sun goddes then turned her direction at Osiris, who said nothing while Ra just smirked.
"I was in Duat. I had to look after that place." Osiris said when looking at Isis, which she said
"Osiris..." Then, Osiris turned his gaze towards Seutekh
"Long time no see, Seutekh." He said to the goddess. She barely held her anger and was ready to kill her brother over again.
"Hmm. I think, god of life, that you have changed after resurrection in Duat? You can rise up from the dead with will every time, or is there some kind of a secret?" Ra asked Osiris while smiling. Osiris just looked at Ra
"Seems like everyone has many questions." He replied to the crowd of gods.
"Especially Seutekh." He then looked at the goddess before proceeding to walk towards her. He then stopped in front of her before asking
"Seems like you didn't believe in my resurrection?" Seutekh said nothing as she gave the god of life an incensed stare.
"Since there is a place for doubts, then I should clear it in front of everyone." All the gods now paid attention to Osiris.
"Goddess Ra and all gods of Ennead. I want to use such opportunity and explain the situation. Would you care to spare me some of your attention?" Everyone was talking. Seutekh couldn't hear their words, nor would she care to. Her enemy is alive when she was confident that he will never resurrect. Even Duat couldn't keep him from coming back, there is nothing she can do to stop him now. Despite her frustration, she also felt fear lingering in her body by such thought. Fear for herself and Anubis, the emotion she tried to suppress as she stood up from the piles of rocks.
Maat walked upfront
"Osiris." she exclaimed
"Judge Maat." Osiris replied respectfully
"In this judgement there is no one important. We all waited for your return. That is why there is no reason to say no. It's us who ask you to be part of the judgement. Welcome back, Osiris."