The Truth That Created Chaos

"Huff, huff." Seutekh had difficulty breathing. Her whole body went completely numb and she could barely move. She was confused and frightened by this situation. Alert, she tried to scan the area but her vision was a bit blurry. However she could spot the feet of her brother, slowly but surely walking towards her direction.
Seutekh managed to lift her head and come face to face with the god of life

"Osiris....what is happening...?" She muttered before being lifted up by a pair of hands. Seutekh couldn't think rationally at this point. Was she poisoned?
Before she could question that Osiris gently placed her on the table. Seutekh could see the rooftop, a clear night moon illuminating from it. She kept staring at it until she felt his hand caressing her head.

"How do you like the drink? I prepared it especially for you. The side effects might be intoxicating, but it's not deadly." Osiris explained as he grabs his cup which was at the table all along. Seutekh, though clearly weak at this point managed to sit down and her eyes widened to what she is witnessing. A branch of vines started creeping out of the cup, and terrifying smile crept on Osiris' face.

"This is the plant I made the nektar from. They are beautiful, aren't they? Just like you." He exclaimed. Seutekh was silent for a moment, she just couldn't process the situation, but she did feel something, and that something is fear. Only when she felt those vines reaching her hands did she finally snapped from the trans. Out of reflex, she jerked her hand away

"GET THAT THİNG AWAY FROM ME! NOW! GET İT OFF! Ugh-"  Seutekh winced in pain, her head started spinning and she suddenly felt very nauseous.

"The more you resist, the more the nektar will take it's effect." Osiris responded as the vines kept crawling towards the goddess.
Seutekh tried to recollect herself, when she suddenly realized something.

"Are you trying to get rid of me? Me knowing your secret, you think I will reveal to the whole world about you're crimes!?" Seutekh shouted as she tried to rip the vines from herself. She was certain that was his goal, to silence her.
Suddenly, she heard him chuckling under his breath. Seutekh did not expect this reaction from him

"Sometimes you forget that I am the God of Life. If I wanted you dead, we wouldn't be in this situation right now. Besides....why would I want to kill the woman I love?" Osiris spoke as he approached Seutekh, still holding the cup. With his other hand he carefully caressed her cheek, he did so as if not to spook her away. Seutekh was paralyzed immediately. She understood what he meant, she knew it for the most of her life.
From this, the tears that she held back for so long began pouring from her eyes.

"Why would you go to such extreme measures, I mean for what...to gain my love....to posses me?" She asked him, her grief disturbing her speech. The vines that covered some of her body began blooming into crimson red petals. Her own tears clouded her vision so much that she didn't even notice. Osiris was silent, his expression showed no emotions this time.

"For most of my life I have loved you, Seutekh. So much so that I wanted nothing more than your happiness. But when I realized that nothing I do matters to you, I decided to give up." He answered bitterly. Seutekh eased her tension, but not because she felt safe, but because she felt defeated. The man who stood before her may have wanted her happiness, but that man is gone. All that is left is his selfish desires.

The god of life swiftly thrown a cup to the side of the wall. The breaking sound made the goddess of sand flinch a bit. With the cup the vines that intangled her body slowly dragged her to that wall. Surprisingly, she didn't resist.

"Even though I accepted your marriage to Nephtus. But I will not allow you have his child. That is why I blocked your vessel, without my permission you will never bare a child." The god of life has finally announced his intentions.
Seutekh clenched her teeth. For the years of her suffering and self blame of not having children of her own, it was all because of him.

"You have gone mad." She blankly whispered at the man in front of her. Osiris said nothing at first and began approaching Seutekh. As she was against the wall he softly grabbed her face

"Maybe I have. But let me ask you this. Have you ever seen me more than a king of these lands, the brother you console or a friend that you trust? Was there ever a moment you felt something towards me?" Seutekh glared at her brother. Throughout her life she really did feel something for the man in front of her. But she was a princess, she never exposed her feelings for someone who was meant for another, she never dared. However, she wouldn't call that love, more like a young girl being infatuated by a handsome prince who was destined for greatness. But this has gone too far, she can't give him hope, even when she wanted to be honest with him. Seutekh took a pause, as if thinking on what to say

"No. I never harboured any feelings for you. Nephtus was the only man I loved." She stated coldly. Osiris said nothing, but smiled to himself.

"That's what I expected you to say. But does that really matter now?"