【「Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18」】

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!! ^^ I'll write another chapter tomorrow aswell! (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Kokichi: I'll return back to the dormitory in a few days.

Maki: You better! We were worried sick.

Kokichi: Okay! Okay! Damn!!

Saihara: Can you tell us why you were gone for so long?

Kokichi: I'd rather text you two in private..

Kirumi: Wait! May I please know aswell?

Kokichi: Sure

. . .
ᵏᵒᵏⁱᶜʰⁱ*ᵐᵃᵏⁱ*ˢᵃⁱʰᵃʳᵃ*ᵏⁱʳᵘᵐⁱ

Kokichi: So you all know I was asked to go talk with my foster parents.

Kokichi: And you all know they're very,VERY, abusive and violent.

Maki: Yeah..

Kokichi: Once I got there, we did have a talk... But it was actually a trap and they started to beat me up with a knife and their fists.

Kokichi: Mostly my foster father, my foster mother was holding me down.

Kokichi: Both my arms, and legs have scars and injuries. And a few on my face..

Kirumi: Oh my god, that's horrible..

Maki: No shit Sherlock, but how did you get to the hotel?

Kokichi: Well... Once they finished. I called the police with little strength I had and I was able to call the ambulance and police. Both of my foster parents are in prison for life without parole.

Kokichi: I stayed in the hospital for atleast a week. After that, I stayed in a hotel and payed with the money on my phone cause I didn't have any cash money with me.

Shuichi: I am so sorry that happened to you!! Atleast you're feeling better now.

Kokichi: Yeah..

2-4 days later...

[Kokichi's P.O.V]

I finally arrived to Hopes Peak, it was quite a short trip actually but I didn't care... It was a Saturday so there were students everywhere, once I entered I heard a few whispers and people talking. "Psst... Hey isn't that the kid who went missing for a month?.." - "Isn't that the student who went missing?" - "Isn't that the kid in Class-053 who went missing?.." - "I heard his parents were arrested." - I tried to silence them out to the best of my ability. I reached 'Class-053 Dormitory' and I saw Miu, Rantaro, and Kiibo talking together, Kirumi, Maki, and Shuichi were in a group, and the others weren't anywhere to be seen.

"Uhm.. hey.." I said, and immediately I felt Shuichi and Maki run towards me and hug me, not too tightly though. I could hear their crying.. I hugged back. After a few minutes they let go and started to wipe their tears. Kirumi also hugged me after, I hugged back as well, I could hear her tear up a bit, "Hey, look who's back..!" Rantaro said lighting up the mood, "Yeah, welcome back Cockichi!" Miu said also trying to lighten the mood. "Yup! The Ultimate Supreme Leader is back!~" I said, smiling, "It's good to have you back Ouma!" Kiibo said, "I'll go make some food to I guess.. welcome back Kokichi." Kirumi said as she walked to the kitchen. Maki said she has to go as much as she didn't want to.. "Can we go back to my dorm?" Shuichi said, I nodded.

Once we reached Shuichi's dorm, "Could we cuddle a bit? I just missed you so much.." Shuichi said blushing, I got flustered and covered my face with both of my hands.. after a few seconds I nodded and cuddled. For atleast a few hours, I took nap before getting woken up by Maki. "Hey ya love birds, foods ready." Maki said while smiling a bit. "Okay, Okay.." I said getting up. Shuichi still hugging me, I just let him because it was normal. He'd cling onto me whenever he missed me a lot of got jealous.