【「Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13」】

Hi quick rant! If you're on YouTube and You're watching video. And the video has a ship you dislike, don't go in the comment section and say why it's bad. It's very discouraging to the creator. And makes you look like an ass, just dislike and move on. Anyways! Enjoy! ^^

------------------------------

「Kokichi's P.O.V:」

I sighed as I layed on my bed. I was thinking of getting rid of the dye in my hair and stop wearing contacts, nobody besides Tsumugi, Nagito, Hiyoko, and Byakuya has seen me without my purple hair and with my heterochromatic eyes... I might text the groupchat with the others and ask for their opinion... Yeah I'll do that.

------------------------------

RichBitch: Oh for gods sake.

RichBitch: Are you stupid or dumb?!

FamouseBitch: IT'S A GENUINE QUESTION!!

HopeBitch: I hate it here..

GamblingBitch: I must agree with you, Komaeda.

ArtBitch: Atua asks why you always speak like you're in the Victorian Era?

GamblingBitch: I love being unique, anything that is , I hate it. I'd like to be original and unique.

| LyingBitch is Online. |

LyingBitch: Heyyy fuckersssss

RichBitch: What?

HopeBitch: Yes?

FamouseBitch: What you lying shit???

GamblingBitch: Yes son?

ArtBitch: Yes???

LyingShit: Should I get rid of the hair dye in my hair and stop wearing contact Lenses???

GamblingBitch:...

GamblingBitch: Why of course! You look beautiful and amazing with your white hair and heterochromatic hair.

HopeBitch: Omg. YES!!! I've been telling you to do this for weeks!!!

RichBitch: I would have to agree with Nagito and Celestia, it'd also be healthy to stop dying your hair so it doesn't fall out, and stop wearing contact lenses to rest your eyes from the contact lenses.

ArtBitch: Atua says Yes! ^^

FamouseBitch: Hell yeah!!! >:333

LyingShit: Alright, I'mma go to the hair salon and get it removed. Who wants to come with?

GamblingBitch: I'd like to accompany you.

HopeBitch: I can go! I don't have anything planned.

FamouseBitch: I would go, but Mahiru wants me to be her model for her daily photoshoot time or smth idk.

ArtBitch: Angie can't go.. I have to finish a commission!

RichBitch: I guess I have some free time.

LyingShit: Alright! Meet me at the café, we'll get drinks and then go to the hair salon.

| LyingBitch, GamblingBitch, HopeBitch, and 1 other is Offline. |

------------------------------

With Support cast...

------------------------------

SmartDetective: I must say, you and Kenma from the anime, Haikyuu, have a lot in common.

DumbAstronaut: Yeah!! My sidekick introduced me to the anime!