Chap.5 | Rock n' Roll

.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩.𝟓 | 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐧' 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥

Second person's point of view:

"You joined that dumb club?" Bella asked sipping her tea.

"Yeah and it's not that dumb, sure a couple of dudes flirting with girls for a hobby is pretty weird, but I can make money out of it!" You said trying to convince your sister "so it's for the money? Are a closet gold-digger or somethin'?"

"I'm not! I'm doing it for the sake of a friend.." you said biting on your cookie "ohhh!! it's haruhi, right?" she asked realizing and you gave her a nod "She's a nice kid! but Didn't they turn her into a guy or something? They better not do the same crazy thing to you." She does have point, are they going to change your look too? You held a lock from your hair, it did grow longer than last year, maybe it needs a cut..

You walked to school, empty as always and opened the door scanning the whole classroom and surprisingly haruhi wasn't there yet, you sighed walking inside but someone covered your mouth as the other one covered your eyes, You tried moving but the person was too strong, he carried you and started running, you tried punching and kicking the guy but nothing worked, were you going to get kidnapped?!

his steps slowed and he stopped walking, when he did that he dropped you to the ground.

"OW! If you're gonna kill me do it right damn it!" you shouted at the guy.

"You can let her go, mori-senpai." the voice said and quickly realized where you were.

Tamaki said and you finally saw the club lined up like something is going to happen, you turned around and saw a tall guy standing next to you, judging from his arms and figure he must be the one who brought you here.

You kicked his leg but just ended up hurting your own instead "what are you made out of? Metal?!" You winced grabbing your leg, the guy named mori offered you his hand to helped you get up, you shyly accept feeling a little guilty now and faced the hosts.

"Why am I here?" You asked dusting your dress "for a makeover, obviously!" The twins said in sync "Why, what's wrong with my look?" Feeling insecure you asked.