Chap.1 | New school

.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩.𝟏 | 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

Third person's point of view:

"Y/n wake up!!" Bella yelled opening the bedroom door "wha--" "you're going o be late for your first day of school get up" Bella walked up to her sister and started shaking her roughly, when she saw no response she took the blanket off which made Y/n roll on her bed from the sudden cold.

"I don't want to go! can't I be home-schooled like you?!" y/n groaned trying to grab the blanket that was nowhere to be found, since she didn't even bother to open her eyes, she fell on the floor still continuing her sleep there.

"Look I don't want to do this again so either you get your ass out of bed or I'll make you, c'mon get up." y/n only groaned in response that made Bella loose her patience, she knew this would happen "I'll count to three and if you don't get up I swear I'll throw a bucket of cold water at you, I'm not joking." she threats and noticed no difference.

With a smirk bella got her bucket all ready and threw at her sister, y/n let out an un-human scream while her older sister laughed her ass off.

Not wanting to start a fight so early in the morning y/n just let this one slide, She'll get her revenge "now go shower; breakfast is waiting for you downstairs, Also it's still 7 a.m." Bella said leaving the room, the tired girl looked at the door blankly "I hate you." she said to no one, the (h/c)nette stretched yawning and walked herself to the bathroom, it feels like she's walking on pudding when her socks are wet, gross..

After y/n got up and did her morning routine she didn't bother to get ready for school since there's way too much time in her hands, of course bella used the 'you're late' excuse to make her wake up early, she just wore her bath robe after showering and went downstairs to feast on her sister's cooking, except she didn't find the usual meal but her favorite one?

She gave her sister a questioning look but her sister smiled sweetly in response, Yeah, Bella definitely did something.

"..what's going on?" y/n asked her older sister as she sat down, Bella raised an eyebrow and spoke "nothing! can't I make my little sister her favorite meal on her first day of fancy high school?" Bella asked blinking twice in innocence.