Falling And Bounties

Melodia's POV

She nods in understanding and that's when we hear an explosion. I look confused while Delta's eyes widen. She whips round with the others and gallops towards it. I quickly jump onto Aragona's back and follow them. We arrive to see Delta reach into her hair and pulls out a trolling. "Go Get'em Clampers." She drops the trolling who instantly takes off after the escaping prisoners. That's when I notice that they are Pop trolls. Frowning I tell Aragona "Disappear." She nods her head while turning invisible; I also do the same and we then follow after the chase. Eventually we arrive at the wide canyon, Aragona slows down to a stop near it. We watch as the prisoners and a country troll try to jump the gap. Key word here is try; cause they end up falling into the abyss below. A splash is faintly head and Delta is really annoyed. I tap Aragona twice and she becomes visible and I turn visible as well. Slowly Aragona walks up to them calmly on her webbed paws.

I look at Delta Dawn then towards the bottom of the canyon. Silently debating wether to follow the Pop trolls or to head towards Rock troll territory. Aragona makes up my mind by jumping off the cliff. Quickly grabbing hold of the saddle tightly as we fall into the deep currents below. We surface near the raft that the Pop trolls and single Country troll were using. The pink Pop troll looks surprised; the blue Pop troll and Country troll are fearful while the grey one is staring us down. I whisper/yell at Aragona "Are you trying to give me a heart attack; Aragona?" She huffs out a snort of misty water and I sigh shaking my head while mumbling. The grey troll then demands "Who are you and what do you want?"

I look at him then blink twice before slowly answering "I am Melodia and this is Aragona. Currently I am unsure as to why Aragona decided that it was a great idea to jump off the cliff." The pink troll then introduce everyone "Hi, I'm Queen Poppy of the Pop trolls. This is Biggie (the blue troll), Mr Dinkles (blue trolls pet; I think), Branch (the grey one) and Hickory (the Country troll)." Slowly I nod, then she asks "What kind of troll are you?" I answer her carefully "I am a Techno troll."

Then Aragona starts growling while staring in front of their raft. Whipping my head around to look where she is growling; I see soap, bubbles and candles. My eyes widen and I quickly create a soundproof bubble around Aragona, myself and the four hidden trollings. Chaz the leader of the Smooth Jazz trolls tribe then floats up from the water. He is playing his Smooth Jazz music; all the others except for Hickory are affected by his music. Hickory then kicks him in the tiblets making him stop playing his music. Aragona starts to get really irritated to the point of where she snarled right into Chaz' face. His eyes widen in fear and he backs up while dropping his instrument.

My eyes widen slightly as I watch Hickory pick up and throw the instrument at Chaz' face. Making him fall back into the water and start making a big fuzz of things. I take down the soundproof bubble from around Aragona and I. Watching as the Pop trolls have an argument; Biggie then leaves with Mr Dinkles. They head back up the river from they way we came; meanwhile we continue down the river. As night falls; Aragona swims to shore and we disappear into the thick forest. I then jump off of the saddle and just start floating through the forest. Starting to hum quietly while Aragona adds her soft music trills. I start to sing.

"You and I
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide
So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall
With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge
So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

You're the perfect melody
The only harmony I wanna hear
You're my favorite part of me
With you standing next to me
I've got nothing to fear

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song"

After finishing the song; I sit down on a large rock in a slight open clearing then look up to the moonlit sky. Watching the stars twinkle brightly in the lovely night sky. Listening to the heartbeats of the four trollings. Aragona comes up to me and then lays her head down on my lap. She quietly whimpers in sadness; I stroke her head and keep watching the sky. That's when I hear the faint sounds of a few trolls making their way to us. I glance behind me for a few seconds; noticing that it's Branch with a number of other trolls. Looking back up to the night sky; Aragona trills while looking at me. I sigh then start singing another song just for her.

"Take a look around
And see the world we think we know
Then look closer
There's more to life than meets the eye
A beauty to behold
It's all much bigger than we know
It's only just beginning to unfold
So let it all unfold

Far beyond all reason in your mind
There's a world mysterious
There for you to find
All these questions
That we always have
All we are is curious
There's nothing wrong with that
So go 'round every corner
Search every part of the sky
'Cause a life that's full of wonder
Is a wonderful life

Dig beneath the surface
Find the lessons there to learn
And then dig deeper
Feed your intuition
Don't leave any stone unturned
Be the seeker of the truth
Listen when you hear it calling you
You know it's calling you

Far beyond all reason in your mind
There's a world mysterious
There for you to find
All these questions that we always have
All we are is curious
There's nothing wrong with that
So go 'round every corner
Search every part of the sky
'Cause a life that's full of wonder
Is a wonderful life
Is a wonderful life
Is a wonderful life
Is a wonderful life
And the answers are far away
Look closer
Look closer
Look closer
Look closer"

As I finish singing Wonderful Life; Branch and the other trolls came into the clearing. The other eight trolls are amazed by the song and Branch then addmits "That was beautiful." I look back to him and nod; then look back into the night sky. The other trolls introduce themselves. "I am Tresillo; leader of the Reggaeton Trolls." The blue troll with paint marks states. Then the silver troll with purple hair says "We are the K-Pop gang." I nod then introduce myself "I am Melodia and this is my best friend; Aragona."