Marry Me Please

Melodia's POV

"105 is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days, when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
Singing

Oh, yeah

How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?
Baby, I don't ever plan to find out
The more I look, the more I find the reasons why
You're the love of my life

You know one of these days, when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

And if I lost everything
In my heart, it means nothing
'Cause I have you
Girl, I have you
To get right down on bended knee
Nothing else would ever be better, better
The day when I-

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?", yeah

I'll say, "Will you marry me?" (The day I get on my knees)
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?" (And what you do me, baby?)

Got me singing

Got me singing

Would you marry me, baby?

105 is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do."

Atem then drops down onto one fin and holds out a box. He then proceeds to open it up to reveal a gorgeous pink pearl ring. Gathering his courage he asks Dizzy Jamz "Will you marry me?" Her eyes widen in shock; she holds a hand up to her mouth in surprise. She blinks a few times, but then shouts "Yes!" While jumping at Atem; knocking him over as she kisses him. I smirk at them; taking a quick glance over my shoulder to Trollex. Who has decided to cuddle me again; I roll my eyes at him. Coral Blush comes up with his parents; he gets Modias, Technia and Lumina to join him in playing a game. I watch as more trollings join in and I smile at the wonderful sight.

Watching them play; Delta comes over to our side without the others noticing much. Glancing at Delta from the corner of my right eye to see what's up. Delta musters up her courage to ask me "Melodia, ... What advice would you be able to give me about your brother; Lotus?" Smirking slyly at Delta; I answer "My advice is to just be yourself and don't change who you are. Lotus likes it when trolls are being who they are at heart. You don't need to make this complicated Delta." Delta nods then walks off towards Lotus and starts up another conversation with him.

Ulazace and Blossom walk up to us; Ulazace is amused while Blossom is grinning from ear to ear. That's when Quincy, Essence, Barb, Branch and Trollzart also join us. I glance at Blossom and ask her "Your not gonna let Atem live it down. Will ya? Blossom." Blossom shakes her head while jumping up and down. She seems distracted by someone in the crowd and suddenly glitches away. Looking to where she went to; I see her over next to someone. A purple Techno troll with green pixel heart and green and pink armbands too.

 A purple Techno troll with green pixel heart and green and pink armbands too

Watching as Blossom latches onto his back; I tilt my head. I ask Trollex "Do praytell Trolly whom the Troll with Blossom is. She seems quite friendly with him; perhaps she likes him." He looks at Blossom then answers me "That's Synth; my cousin. He is very hyperactive and outgoing." Nodding to him; out of the corner of my eye. I see Ulazace trying to not be obvious about eyeing Barb up and down. Giving a slight shrug to get Trollex's attention; I tilt my head towards Ulazace.

Whispering into Trollex's ear "Looks like love is most definitely in the air today. First Delta with Lotus then Blossom with Synth and now Ulazace with Barb. Who's next to be bitten by the love bug?" Smirking as I feel Trollex shiver slightly; I grin as I playfully nip his ear while making sure no one was any wiser. Trollex gives me a small glare and whispers "Don't tempt me Mel." I smile innocently up at him and ask "What ya gonna do about it Trolly. There are far too many trolls around for us to just disappear." He sighs, but then replies in a very low voice; whispering into my ear "...." My cheeks glow brightly while a little keen slips out. I blush even more and try to calm down, but Poppy asks "Why are your cheeks red Melodia? Are you sick? Do you have a fever?"

Looking over at Poppy then glancing at Branch asking him for help with my eyes. Trollex starts chuckling at my predicament; Branch seems to get the message and distracts Poppy as I try to stop blushing. I glare at Trollex then decide to dish out my own payback to him. Turning my head; I whisper into his ear "..." Trollex starts to blush and I just walk away from him. He snaps out of it, but Quincy and Essence have already noticed his blush. They are teasing him about it; Trollzart was happy to watch them tease Trollex. I made my way back over to Trollex; to try and help stop their teasing. When I get to his side; Trollex pulls me into a very passionate kiss. We break apart for breath after a few minutes. Trollex leans his forehead against mine as the others awe at us. I roll my eyes at them while Trollex smiles at my reaction.