Webtoons part four

"Look buddy." Vinnie started.
"You prolly get to go home to a roof over your head... and a decent meal with at least 3 of the food groups. Vinnie states pointing her finger at the man.
"We don't get that. And now you're letting our friend die and HER boyfriend die." She says.
Vinnie and the man both turn around to see you and Skipp hugging Stones head.
"If we get help now, he might still have a chance." Vinnie says with her arm crossed .
"Uhhh..." the man says confused.

"Doctors go for about 3 bucks around here. What do ya say?Vinnie asked.
"Three dollars for a bunch of hoodlums?!" The man yells out.
"Please?" Skipp says looking up at the man with puppy dog eyes.
"You want to be known as a murder for the rest of your life?" Vinnie asked.
"That can't be good business." She finished off.
"Just give them the money! That young girl is crying her eyes out!" A ginger woman with a baby yelled out to him.
"I don't see you shelling out for them!" The man yells back.
"I-I'm saving up for a new house and...uh..." the same ginger woman says awkwardly.
Vinnie looks at the man and raises one of her brows up.

"I just don't know..." the man says silently.
"FINE! Guess I'll just get the police to sort things out..." Vinnie says angrily stomping away.
The man grabs her wrist and she looks back at him.
"Okay." He says.
"Three for the doctor..." he says looking around.
________________________________
Words: 262.