Request one

(Y/N).

A beautiful young girl who was also the sister of the young energetic boy Skipp.

Skipp and (Y/N) had an unbreakable bond they did everything together. Steal food from local markets, pickpocket men and women of various shapes and sizes and much more.

But, Y/N had a secret.

________________________________
Time skip:

"Hey Stone!" Y/N yelled running to the emo boy.

"Hey sugar." Stone says lighting a cigarette then turning to her.
"Wow you guys are really like a couple. Like seriously." Vinnie says.
"Hahaha yeah. Just LIKE a couple." Y/N says fake smiling.
This caused Vinnie and Skipp to raise an eyebrow.
"Anyways!" Stone said. "Me and Y/N have some plans to do together and ALONE" Stone says fake smiling and walking off with Y/N.
"Something is definitely going on." Vinnie and Skipp say at the same time.
"Yeah, Stone NEVER smiles and the closest we could get was a smirk." Skipp says remembering times he tried to cheer Stone because the bar closed early.
"Let's follow them!" Vinnie says raising her hand and pointing at the sky.

________________________________
With Stone and Y/N:
"Hey Stone?" Y/N asks.
"Yes?" He answered back looking at her.
"Do you wanna go to the bar?it's getting cold out here and I'm pretty sure-" before Y/N could continue her sentence Stone put his brown coat on her.

"The bars closed anyway and I'm pretty sure I don't want to be interrogated by Vinnie" Stone says putting an arm around her shoulder moving her closer to him.
"Yeah *yawn* you have a point." Y/N finishes as she fell asleep on Stones shoulder.Stone notices this and gives her a kiss on the forehead before laying his head down on top of hers.

Little did they know Vinnie and and Y/N's brother Skipp were behind them shocked that the emo boy could ever find love with such a kind soul.
________________________________