Chapter Fourteen

Two days later/ Karin pov

"Oh my gosh are you serious, that sound like something from a tv show" Jackson and I were laughing at how his ex-wife/ baby mother left her fiancé at the alter to marry him.

"Well it makes sense, you are a fine man"

"And you are a fine woman, your charts are looking a lot better in a matter of a week"

"I have you to thank, the pt twice a day has helped. Maybe when I'm better and sylah is healthier we could come to Seattle"

"Harriet and I would love that" I smiled and finished my drink. He grabbed my hand.

"I'm leaving tomorrow, I'll be back in a week or two" The door opened and Travis came in with Pat and Aaliyah.

"Have a great day Karin" he patted my hand.

"You too Jackson" he smiled and nodded at everyone else and walked out.

"First names" I looked at Travis and rolled my eyes. Travis went to ask for next season off and they denied him as they should, I'm not mad about that but the people told him his show is still happening. They'll be nice enough to wait until February.

"So Aaliyah, can I see the ring" Patrick have Aaliyah a promise ring on New Years, it's so cute.

"Pat you always go small for a promise ring boy" we chuckled and then talked. Travis left half way through the conversation. Dr.Hue and Dr.Neil came in.

"Hello guys"

"Hey docs, what's the scoop"

"Good news is sylah is free to go home first thing on Monday, we do want her to come in for a checkup at the end of the month" we all got happy, I sat up in my bed.

"Thank you so much Dr.Neils" he nodded and walked out and let Travis in.

"Soo the bad news" Aaliyah walked over and grabbed my hand.

"Well you can't go home yet"

"Jackson said everything on my charts are looking better" Travis scuffed luckily we all ignored him

"And Dr.Avery is correct but we want to make sure it gets better and to see if you're able to stand and walk again"  I sighed and sat back and nodded my head.

"okay so she stays but for how long?" Travis asked standing up.

"another week at most" I laid back and rolled over, I am over being stuck in this room another day.  Dr. Hue tapped my shoulder and left, aaliyah walked to the other side of the bed to look me in the face. My eyes started watering and a tear fell out my eye, she nodded and rubbed my shoulder then kissed my cheek.

"guys lets call it a night" I felt a few taps on my shoulder then the door closed.

"Karin liste..

"Travis not today" i heard his mouth open then he sighed, I later heard the door open and close. Then I broke down, I stood up and all the anger and fustration took over. I started throwing things, a few seconds later the door opened. I looked up and it was Jackson, I started crying more. He closed the door and locked it then he walked towards me.

"You don't have a suit on, your risking exposure" he ignored me and kept walking, I stood there and wiped my eyes. He opened his arms and I walked into them, he put his hand on the back of my head and I started crying.

"im here, come on" he walked me to my bed and laid down with me.

Travis Pov

"she's just upset, she was hoping she would be home soon man" I sighed and blew the smoke out my mouth.

"my daughter will be here monday and thats all I need to prepare for right now. I love Karin, I do but we can't keep doing this happy, mad thing " Pat nodded his had and patted my back. I got up and went inside headed to Sylah's room. I sat in the rocking chair and looked around the room.

"three more days and youll be home princess" I grabbed her elephant and held it while I rocked in the chair.

Karin Pov/ 1 hour later

I woke up maybe two minutes ago, I've just been staring at Avery's face. I lifted my arm up to touch his face but he started to open his eyes.

"how long have you been up"

"Only a few minutes" he smiled, got up and then fixed his clothes. I sat up and moved to the edge to get up.

"So you're leaving me tomorrow" he walked over to me and smiled, he grabbed my hands and I stood up. I looked around and instantly felt pain, regret and embarrassement.

"im so sorry for all of this, I'm just .."

"you don't have to apologize for this, no one will know, if we just clean it up." He wrapped my arm around his neck, I had to get on my tippy toes. We looked into each other eyes and then we kissed. The kiss intensified and he started sucking on my neck causing quiet moans to escape my lips, then his pager went off. He looked at it from the corner of his eyes and sighed.

"I'm sorry" i fixed my hair and smiled.

"it's okay, I'll clean this up but you owe me uno and dinner" he chuckled and kissed the side of my head and put his shoes on then left. I cleaned up the mess I made then I went to the bathroom to shower, wash my hair and blow dry it. Once I finished all of that I put on some yoga pants and a sports bra from pretty little thing. I wanted to take some pictures to past time, I downloaded this app so that I could take my pictures. I took a picture with me squatted and facing the wall, I decided to post that picture on Instagram so I got back in bed.

 I took a picture with me squatted and facing the wall, I decided to post that picture on Instagram so I got back in bed

Liked by PattyHolmes, AaliyahJay and 450k others

KarinJinsui: I want to thank everyone who has been praying and keeping hope alive for the well being of myself and our baby girl Salah Braelynn Kelce. Salah will be brought home soon however I will still be in the hospital for a few more days. I love you all and thank you, keep wearing your mask !!!

I kept scrolling through instagram and then I went to TikTok a few moments later there was a knock and then Dr.Hue came in.

"Hey it's nice to see you up" I chuckled then I caught on.

"you came in" she chuckled and nodded.

"I knocked but no one answered, I didn't hear anything so I unlocked the door and looked in" I smiled and got back up out of the bed.

"look I'm able to walk, I can stand for a long time, why can't I go to home"

"we want to make sure you are not showing any complications from the stroke that you had, the scans showed your brain has no damages but we want to see if there are any of damages to your body"

"okay and with Covid and the holidays my test have been moving slow" Dr.Hue nodded and smiled at me.

"you should work here"

"you know I can, I went to med school after I got my forensic science degree so I'm technically a registered nurse"

"you are a jack of all trades"

"I can't sing, I can kind of dance" we started laughing but then she had to leave so I decided to turn on the T.V. Its now only 8 o'clock, they brought me dinner but I didn't want any so I ate the Jello and kept watching the T.V.