Chapter Fifteen

Monday/ Karin Pov

"Aww, Jackson Harriet is so adorable" he smiled and held her in the camera. Look at my pretty baby, I held Sylah in the camera. Sylah has been in my room for a few days, she has been feeding off of me too.

"Soo a little birdie told me that you took my test and scans to Seattle"  He chuckled and put Harriet in her basinet. 

"I did and the results have came in for almost all of them" I smiled at him then got up, I played some music on my tablet.

"are we about to dance" He propped the phone up and grabbed Harriet, I held Sylah and we danced in the cameras together. The door opened, I looked back and it was Travis and Dr.Hue. I grabbed my phone. 

"I'll talk to you later, Bye Bye Harriet" we said our goodbyes then hung up. I put my phone done and sat down with Sylah. 

"Good morning, princess" Travis grabbed Sylah out my arms, he started walking around with her. 

"So Dr.Avery had your test results transferred here and we have good news" I did a little happy dance in my seat. 

"If your last test results come showing nothing is wrong, you will be able to go home before the end of the week" I started smiling extra hard and did a little dance. 

"but when is Sylah leaving" 

"shortly" I sighed and looked at her and Travis. 

"you hear that princess, you'll be home soon. You be good for daddy and don't stress him out" Dr.Hue chuckled but Travis scuffed. Dr.Hue looked at me so I nodded and then she walked out. 

"Travis"

"no, we aren't doing this" I sighed and stood up. 

"What cant we do, like I don't get you" he chuckled and put Sylah in the little crib thing. 

"Listen Karin, I messed up before you were there for me and I took you for granted then the accident happened. When you woke up the first time you forgave me then..

"then I had a seizure and slipt back into a coma, then I woke up mad at you" he sighed 

"exactly, mad at me and then you started messing with this avery dude" I chuckled and looked at him. 

"50 girls Travis, he does not compare to 50 girls. When you first agreed to do the show was it inspit of me leaving you?" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"yes but the offer came before I met you" I nodded and walked over to Sylah. 

"I love you Travis, I do, you gave me the most beautiful thing in the world and I am thankful for that but we, we need to only be co-parents for now" I looked him in the eyes and his eyes were watering. I walked closer to him and looked him in the face. 

"Travis, I love you. I do, right now isn't the time to even try to fix anything. In the future we may be able to fix us" he looked in my eyes and a few tears rolled out his eyes. We just stood there staring into each other eyes until my phone rung. We wiped our eyes and I walked over and looked at the caller I.D. 

"Cousinnnn" 

"let me see my God daughter"  I turned the camera so Clarence can see Sylah.

"Hey princess, guess what..your baby cousin will be here in a few months" she smiled at the phone. Travis left me with Sylahher to be a premature baby she is so strong, I turned the camera and continued talking to him. 

"Hey, Karin I want to get her out of here before it gets colder outside" I said my byes to Clare then hung up. I walked over to Sylah and picked her up. 

"Mommy loves you baby, I will be home very soon. I want you to take it easy on your daddy princess" I kissed her cheek and started putting clothes on her that will warm her up. I took a picture of her and smiled, then kissed her cheek. I grabbed the car seat Travis brought in, I put her in it. I grabbed Travis' hand. 

"Travvy, I am sorry for making you feel like this is all your fault"

"it really is Karin, when this relationship started I was not who you needed me to be and because of that I am so sorry Karin" I pulled Travis' face down and kissed his cheek.

"Travis we both done each other wrong in this relationship and we might work Travis but we don't work now" He kissed my cheek, grabbed Sylah and then they left. 

Travis Pov *at the house*

I gave Sylah her last bottle then laid her down next to me in the bed, Karin had pumped before we left. I gave Sylah one bottle of breast before she goes to sleep apparently they sleep better with breast milk. I turned the t.v on and started watching some movie, after a while I zoned out and started thinking about everything Karin said earlier. I got up put Sylah in the middle of the bed, pillows forming a circle around her then I went to take a shower with the bathroom door open. Once I showered, I got dressed then my phone rung.

"Hello" 

"Baby can you come answer this door" I put on my slides, put Sylah in her crib then walked to the door. 

"hey ma, how was the flight"

"hey baby, it was good and empty" she kissed the side of my head and walked inside. I closed the door and put her bags down. 

"Is my grandbaby sleeping" 

"yes she is, she wont be up for a few more hours I assume" Ma chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"you have so much to learn. we need to get to bed now" I showed ma to her room and then I went to check on Sylah. 

The next morning/ 6am 

I gave Sylah her morning bottle and then burped her, I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"give me her baby, go back to sleep" 

"are you sure ma?" she nodded and grabbed Sylah out of my hands. I went to my room, laid down and fell straight to sleep.

Three hours later 

"hello"

"Hey Travvy, did I wake you" I rubbed my face and sat up. 

"no not really, is everything okay"

"yes everything is fine, I just wanted to talk to you about your first night with her but I can see she wore you out" we laughed and started talking about Sylah, the world, Trump stupid ass.